The Saramonic Pro TX transmitter is part of the Blink500 Pro system for wireless audio transmission. It was created for convenient recording of high-quality audio during filming events, recording webinars and interviews, live streams and broadcasts, as well as making vlogs and other materials published on YouTube. The transmitter enables comfortable audio recording both from the built-in microphone, but also from an external tie microphone connected to the mini Jack port. The range of wireless audio transmission here reaches 100 meters. Thus, creating your videos, interviews and vlogs you will gain even more freedom to work!
Main Product Features
- Saramonic Pro TX transmitter designed to work with Blink500 Pro wireless system
- requires connection to Blink500 Pro RX receiver
- ideal for vloggers, youtubers, web developers and journalists
- has a built-in microphone
- enables connection of a tie microphone or an additional sound source (line input)
- high quality transmission and sound
- durable and ultra-lightweight
- up to 100 meters range
Learn the power of the Blink 500 Pro
The Blink500 Pro is the next generation of the highly successful wireless digital audio system. Simple operation combined with advanced features and high audio quality make Saramonic brand devices stand out from the competition. An updated design with LED display, extended battery life, and greater range are just some of the new features that further expand the capabilities of the kit. The system fully deserves the “Pro” designation corresponding to the tools that professionals are eagerly reaching for!
WORKING WITH THE SARAMONIC PRO TX TRANSMITTER FOR THE BLINK500 PRO SYSTEM REQUIRES THE USE OF A RECEIVER THAT IS AVAILABLE SEPARATELY OR IN KITS.
Convenient audio workflow
The Saramonic Pro TX transmitter for the Blink500 Pro system features an easy-to-read OLED display. Control of signal settings is thus even more convenient! On the screen you can also check parameters such as charge level, range and communication status with the receiver. The transmitter is also equipped with a physical “MUTE” button, which mutes the recorded sound with one click. All these facilities are ideally suited to the work of vloggers and video creators, who gain convenient access to audio settings, without having to constantly glance in the direction of the receiver. What is important is that the signal range here reaches 100 meters. So you can freely move with the transmitter over a large area, and high quality audio will be recorded without any interference.
Two ways of sound recording
The device has a built-in microphone for convenient and comfortable operation. Want to keep the transmitter out of sight in the frame? Use the tie microphone, which you can plug into the 3.5 mm mini jack input. But that’s not all! If you’re using the microphone that’s built into the Blink500 Pro TX transmitter, you can use the free slot to supplement your recordings with an additional audio source. This could be an additional microphone to pick up ambient sound or background music played from your player. All of this will help add variety to your videos and make post-production easier!
Fast pairing and convenient charging
The transmitter is equipped with a capacious battery providing up to 8 hours of continuous operation. If that wasn’t enough, you can use your powerbank at any time. Yes, on the Blink500 Pro TX you will find a micro USB port to which you can connect an external power source! Convenient battery charging is also guaranteed by the charging case available in special sets. It allows you to conveniently store your equipment, as well as pair the transmitter with the receiver with the push of a button.
- Model: Saramonic Blink500 Pro TX
- digital transmission: 2.4 GHz
- antenna: PiFA
- bandwidth: 50Hz – 18 KHz
- modulation: GFSK
- Maximum sound pressure level at built-in microphone: 120 dB SPL
- maximum sound pressure level at SR-M1 lavalier microphone: 110 dB SPL
- sensitivity of the built-in microphone: 120 dB SPL
- Sensitivity of the built-in microphone: -39 dB
- Sensitivity of SR-M1 Lavalier microphone: -39 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): > 78 dB
- Power supply: built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery or USB DC 5V
- display: OLED
- mute button (“mute”)
- Audio inputs: mini Jack 3.5 mm (Mic / Line)
- Range: up to 10 meters
- Mute button
- Range: up to 100 meters
- weight: 32 g
- Dimensions: 56.5 x 38 x 26.1 mm
- Saramonic Pro TX transmitter for Blink500 Pro system