Saramonic SR-XC5000 Microphone Cable – XLR / XLR – 5 m
The Saramonic SR-XC5000 microphone cable with a length of 5 meters is an ideal choice for those creating video content, doing live broadcasts, working in the studio and recording live sound. It is made of high-quality materials for lightness, strength and flexibility. Its durability will surely be appreciated by vloggers, sound producers, musicians, producers and podcasters. The cable provides excellent RFI and RMI suppression, as well as ultra-low noise. The 5-meter length also means comfortable operation with tripods, mounts and booms.
Main Product Features
- 5 meter long microphone cable
- flexible, lightweight and durable
- ideal for sound studios, recording interviews in the field and working on video footage
- a great choice for musicians, producers, video makers and podcasters
- perfect for working with tripods, mounts and booms
- Made of high quality materials for durability and performance
- provides excellent RFI and RMI suppression and ultra-low noise
- shielded with copper braid
- Double PVC inner shield
Very versatile and reliable
The Saramonic SR-XC5000 microphone cable was created for producers, musicians and video makers who want durability and reliable operation in a variety of conditions. The materials used in its production ensure durability and performance while maintaining ultralightness and optimal flexibility. It will easily fit in your essentials, even when it’s already stuffed to the brim with audio or video equipment.
Top quality workmanship
The use of properly selected materials will allow you to enjoy high-quality sound. Copper braid and double PVC sheath will provide excellent RFI and RMI suppression, as well as ultra-low noise. Proper connection will be ensured by XLR connectors with plug-in locks. Working with the Saramonic SR-XC5000 cable is a guarantee of reliability both in the field and during studio recordings.
5 meters in length
The 5-meter Saramonic SR-XC5000 cable will provide adequate comfort for musical instruments, microphones, video equipment and tools used in the studio. Interviews recorded “hands-on”, working with various types of booms and tripods, as well as live performances – a long and flexible cable is a proven recipe for successful sound recording!
- model: Saramonic SR-XC5000
- straight XLR-type connector – 3-pin male plug with plug-in lock
- Easy XLR-type connector – 3-pin female plug with plug-in lock
- length: 5 m
- weight: 248 g
- Saramonic SR-XC5000 microphone cable – XLR / XLR – 5 m
- Saramonic SR-XC5000 microphone cable