Despite its small size, the SR-XM1 allows to significantly improve the quality of recorded sound, compared to most microphones built into audio and video devices. The omnidirectional microphone characteristics allow for capturing sounds from the operator’s entire environment. A rubber shock absorber on which the microphone capsule is mounted dampens camera shake, effectively reducing interference.
The SR-XM1’s compact size and low weight allow it to be mounted directly into the mini jack of the camera, camera or other recording device. An angle joint allows the microphone to be directed in the desired direction.
A foam wind shield is included with the microphone to reduce noise from gusts of wind.
– model: SR-XM1
– microphone type: condenser, electret microphone
– directional characteristics: omnidirectional
– the frequency response: 35 Hz -15 kHz
– Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): 75 dB SPL
– tenderness: -40 dB +/-3 dB, 0 dB=1 V/Pa 1 kHz
– Signal output: mini Jack TRS plug (3.5 mm)
– weight: 10 g
– Audio-video devices equipped with a mini Jack TSR (3.5 mm) microphone jack:
o Cameras and cameras
o sound recorders
– microphone SR-XM1