The Saramonic UwMic9 TX9+RX-XLR9 is an ultra-portable, dual-channel, camera-mountable wireless UHF lavalier system that has powerful features which greatly exceed the capabilities of wireless systems that cost over twice as much. It allows you to use wireless microphones on two separate people (when you add an additional transmitter, which is sold separately). If you ever need more than one wireless microphone in the future, you can easily and affordably expand this system. This system is easy to use, features durable metal construction, and provides pristine, broadcast-quality sound for interviews, film dialog, field recording, TV and news gathering.
The included RX-XLR9 dual-channel receiver can mount directly to an XLR input of a professional video camera, mixer or an audio recorder, and it can also easily be mounted to a DSLR, Mirrorless or Video Camera and plugged into a 1/8“ (3.5mm) mic input with the included accessories. Unlike other Plug-In wireless receivers that require expensive proprietary batteries, the RX-XLR9 runs on 2 standard AA’s, and can be powered with an external USB battery pack (sold separately). It can also be rotated 320° to make room for other equipment when mounted to a camera. The included TX9 beltpack transmitter and SR-M1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone are also premium quality components.
The UwMic9 utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum, which helps you avoid interference, and its 514-596 MHz range is not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies. An automatic-scan feature locates the best available channel for you and the infrared synchronization makes the process a snap. Easy-to-read backlit LCD displays let you make quick adjustments to the intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. Plus, the RX-XLR9 receiver includes a headphone output, enabling real-time audio monitoring if your camera lacks a headphone output.
A variety of excellent wireless transmitters are available to expand your system, and because it works with two of them at the same time, you can mix and match to suit your needs. Choose from an additional TX9 beltpack transmitter (which includes an SR-M1 lavalier microphone), the TX-XLR9 Plug-In transmitter, and the HU9 handheld wireless microphone.
- All metal constructed wireless beltpack lavalier transmitter with an ultra-compact dual-channel plug-on camera receiver, both components feature durable metal construction
- Easy to use and provides reliable, pristine broadcast-quality sound, can easily be expanded by adding another separately sold wireless transmitter
- Receiver mounts directly to an XLR input and includes a shoe-mount with 1/8“ (3.5mm) output cable for DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras, rotates 320° to make room for other equipment
- Built-in headphone output so you monitor your sound, even when your camera lacks a headphone jack, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Offers up to 330-ft (100m) operating distance, not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies