The Saramonic UwMic9 RX-XLR9 is an ultra-portable, ultra-compact dual-channel UHF wireless microphone receiver that can mount directly to an XLR input of a professional video camera, mixer or an audio recorder. With the included accessories it can also easily be mounted to the shoe of a DSLR, Mirrorless or Video Camera and plugged into a 1/8“ (3.5mm) mic input. Its dual-channel ability allows you to use wireless microphones on two separate people with only a single RX-XLR9 (transmitters sold separately). Very easy to use, the RX-XLR9 features durable metal construction, and provides pristine, broadcast-quality sound for interviews, film dialog, field recording, TV and news gathering.
Unlike other Plug-In wireless receivers that require expensive proprietary batteries, the RX-XLR9 runs on 2 standard AA’s, and can be powered with an external USB battery pack (sold separately). A headphone output is built-in, so you can always monitor your sound, even when your camera lacks a headphone jack. An easy-to-read backlit LCD display lets you make quick adjustments to its intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. The RX-XLR9 can be rotated 320° to make room for other equipment when mounted to a camera. The UwMic9 RX-XLR9 is ideal for use with professional video cameras, DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, mixers and portable audio recorders.
The RX-XLR9 utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum, which helps you avoid interference, and its 514-596 MHz range in 96 selectable channels is not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies. An automatic-scan feature locates the best available channel for you and the infrared synchronization makes the process a snap.
A variety of excellent wireless transmitters are available to use with your RX-XLR9, and because it works with two of them at the same time, you can mix and match to suit your needs. Choose from the TX9 beltpack transmitter (which includes an SR-M1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone), the TX-XLR9 Plug-In transmitter, and the HU9 handheld wireless microphone.
- Two channel wireless UHF receiver built into a single, ultra-compact and ultra-portable body that works with two transmitters at the same time and provides pristine, broadcast-quality sound
- Mounts directly to an XLR input on professional video cameras, mixers or recorders and provides reliable broadcast-quality sound, features durable metal construction
- Includes hardware to mount to DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras and plug into 1/8“ (3.5mm) mic inputs, rotates 320° to make room for other equipment
- Built-in headphone output so you monitor your sound, even when your camera lacks a headphone jack, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Offers up to 330-ft (100m) operating distance, not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies