Saramonic VmicLink5 wireless microphone system utilizes the new 5.8GHz transmission technology to transfer high quality audio. One receiver can work with up to three transmitters simultaneously, which is very useful and flexible for audio recording in DSLR video, field recording, filmmaking,broadcast & TV, electric news gathering (ENG), on-the-spot interviews, sound design and more.
This VmicLink5 RX+TX+TX includes two transmitters and one receiver
- The 5.8GHz provides high quality audio.
- Record audio up to 30 meters away with no obstacle.
- Automatic channel switch programm to avoid interference from multiple systems in the same environment.
- With three discrete channel groups.
- One receiver can work with up to three transmitters simultaneously.
- Line & Mic inputs provide wide range of input options.
- Real-time headphone monitor jack.
- Detachable and flexible antenna can be rotated 360°accordingly for best sound.
- Rechargeable li-ion battery (included).
RF power: 15dBm(30mW)
RF frequence: 5725-5875MHz
Channels: 3CH, RX channel changeable, TX follow with RX
Transmission distance: 30m with no obstacle
Transmitter Mic in: Max 160mV/-13dBu, 1.8V phantom power
Transmitter Line in: Max 2V/8dBu, 50V DC isolation
Receiver Phone out: Max 70mW/32Ω, 10V DC isolation
Receiver Line out: 4 times mic in gain, 50V DC isolation
Receive sensitivity: 98dB
Sample rate: 48K/16bit
Audio frequence response: 40Hz-18KHz/±1dB
Voice delay: 18ms
Antenna gain: 3dBi
Battery: 7.2V/1000mAh Li-ion
Battery type: LP-E17(CANON EOS M3/750D/760D)
Dimensions: RX: 113x64x28mm; TX: 113x64x28mm
Operating temperature: 0°C-50°C
Storage temperature: -20°C-55°C