Solar panel sensor for Redleaf RD200 system
The solar panel sensor allows you to extend the capabilities of the Redleaf RD200 alarm system, providing control in more rooms or within different points on the property. Such a solution will help to increase the level of security and facilitate daily operations in offices, shops or warehouses. The wireless communication of the solar-powered motion detector and receiver, which can be up to 800 metres apart, will avoid the use of cables, providing versatility of use. You can also power the devices from the micro USB port if required. The motion sensor is IP66 compliant, so it is unafraid of rain and dust. The basic version of the Redleaf RD200 system is expandable with 3 additional sensors.
Main product features
- sensor with solar panel designed to work as part of the Redleaf RD200 alarm system
- up to 800 metres communication range between sensor and receiver with alarm module
- 2-stage sensor sensitivity adjustment (motion detection from up to 6m or 9.1m distance)
- possibility of linking 4 sensors within a single alarm system
- motion detection operating at 60º horizontally and 40º vertically
- solar panel powering the motion detector with a maximum power of 0.35 W
- additional option to charge the motion sensor via a micro USB port
- resistant to dust and rain (IP66 standard)
SUN PANEL SENSORS ARE EXTENSIVE TO THE REDLEAF RD200 SYSTEM, which must be purchased separately.
A solar panel built into the motion sensor housing powers the 1,500 mAh battery, so you don’t have to worry about replacing batteries regularly. All you need to do is install the device in a location that allows it to self-charge with renewable energy that you don’t have to pay for. Want to install sensors in rooms where the sun doesn’t reach? No problem! The Micro USB port will allow you to regularly recharge the built-in battery. The manufacturer has also taken care of a special LED that will inform you of the loss of power in the motion detector.
New level of security
With the solar panel sensors for the Redleaf RD200 system, you can take real action whenever the devices identify movement in the monitored area. You can enlist the help of up to four discreet ‘watchdogs’. The detectors will react to movement in real time and send information to the receiver via radio within a second. A short, pleasant melody (the volume of which can be adjusted) will inform you of the presence of visitors or intruders. An LED on the receiver will also illuminate, making it easier to identify which sensor has tripped.
Water and dust resistance
The Redleaf RD200 motion sensors meet the IP66 waterproof standard, so you can install them anywhere they may be exposed to harsh weather without worry. Whatever the weather, the devices are always ready for action. They are designed to be unaffected by rain, snow and dust!
Fast setup process
With the Redleaf RD200 alarm system, you don’t have to waste time with time-consuming set-up, even when you want to use four independent sensors. Simply switch on all devices, set the switches that define each channel and…. done. The receiver will identify the sensors itself, which can be up to 800 metres away from it. No cables, no complicated configuration operations! Simply take the individual system components out of the box, choose the power supply method and enjoy a higher level of security on your property!
- model: sensor with solar panel for Redleaf RD200 system
- compatibility: Redleaf RD200 alarm system
- radio communication: 433 MHz
- transmission range: up to 800 m
- number of selectable channels: 4
- Sensor sensitivity:
- large: 9.1 m (high sensitivity)
- small: 6 m (low sensitivity)
- solar panel power: max. 0.35 W
- tightness standard: IP66
- battery in sensor: built-in (1500 mAh)
- Charging of sensor:
- solar energy
- micro USB port (5V / 1A)
- dimensions: 89 x 89 x 85 mm
- weight: 188 g
- Sensor with solar panel for Redleaf RD200 system