GGS Larmor is a six-layer LCD screen protector made from the highest quality Japanese optical glass. The cover protects the camera display from damage, scratches, bumps and dirt.
The latest technologies used in the production process made it possible to create a product with unprecedented parameters. With a surface hardness of 8H, the toughened glass is just 0.3mm thick, allowing the hood to be used with cameras that have a movable display. It also reduces the risk of the cover accidentally snagging and detaching from the camera. Anti-reflective coatings ensure that the image quality and colours emitted by the display are maintained. The touchscreen (if fitted) remains fully functional. The black finish of the frame makes the cover blend in perfectly with the camera. GGS Larmor significantly surpasses in terms of quality and degree of protection covers made of plastic or foil.
Mounting the GGS cover is simple and safe. It is done without the use of adhesive, thanks to the use of a silicone layer with high adhesion. The technology used ensures a solid and secure fit for the camera. A soaked cloth is also included for cleaning the LCD screen before mounting. No marks are left on the LCD when the cover is removed.
- material: Japanese optical glass
- number of layers: 6 (UV, anti-reflective, reinforcing)
- surface hardness: 8H
- glass thickness: 0.3 mm
- pressure resistance: up to 12 kg per 1 cm2
- light transmittance: up to 1 cm2
- light transmission: above 95%
- mounting method: silicone adhesive layer (no glue)
- Nikon Z fc cameras
- Camera main screen protector
- Cleaning cloth
- A waterproof cloth for cleaning the screen before mounting
- Cleaning cloth