Saramonic Vmic Pro is a professional condenser microphone designed for use with cameras of VDSLR. The device offers high-quality audio capture while maintaining high mobility and ease of use.
Thanks to the super-directional microphone characteristics offers the possibility of selectively capturing sound sources even in noisy environments. Built-pass filter (150 Hz) and the amplification of the signal (- 10 dB, 0 dB, +20 dB) makes the microphone will work in all conditions.
Control over functions of the device is achieved by two switches and two push buttons on the rear panel microphone. From the front of the device there are two ports mini-jack (3.5 millimeters) responsible for signal transmission to the camera / camcorder and headphones (listening). Vmic Pro is powered by two AA batteries.
microphone casing, made of durable aluminum and is equipped with a vibration damping system caused by camera movements. Cold shoe mount a stand female 1/4 “allows installation on most tripods or camera flash sledding.
Specifications – type microphone capsule capacitive
– directional characteristic: super -kierunkowa
– Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
– sensitivity: – 30 ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1 V / Pa at 1 kHz)
– the signal to noise ratio: 75 dB
– the output impedance of 200 ohms
– power supply 2 AA batteries
– ports of 3.5mm
– filters: a high pass filter 150 Hz
– dimensions: 25.3 x 6.9 x 9.8 cm <