Skilhunt M150 is an extremely practical LED flashlight with miniature dimensions. Behind the small dimensions, however, hides high power, a range of up to 110 meters and many useful modes of operation (including “SOS” mode). The flashlight is powered by 14500 type accumulators or commonly available AA batteries. The device is also resistant to immersion in water and falls from a height of up to 1 meter.
Cree’s XP-L2 LED, installed in the Skilhunt M150, features a dense stream of cool white light (CW) that can reach up to 110 meters. The high efficiency of the diode also ensures a long working time on a single battery charge.
The Skilhunt M150 is IPX-8 compliant so you can use it underwater or in the rain. The Skilhunt M150 is made of high quality aluminum, resistant to scratches and falls from a height of up to 1 meter.
Special Purpose Flashlight
The Skilhunt M150 offers 12 different modes of operation, divided into two groups. The first one has 8 different brightness levels and three signal options. In the second group there are 5 brightness levels and a SOS signal mode. The number of clicks on the function button, which is also the switch on the flashlight, switches between the different modes and groups.
A strong magnet is placed in the battery compartment lid, which allows you to conveniently attach the flashlight to metal surfaces. The set also includes a dedicated clip, which allows you to attach the device to a rucksack or pocket.
Always at hand
The Skilhunt M150 features a special locating mode to help you find your device in complete darkness. To gently activate the illumination of the LED hidden in the switch, hold it for 1.5 seconds.
Universal power source
The Skilhunt M150 is powered by a single 14500 rechargeable battery or AA battery. The use of popular cells, available in most countries around the world, guarantees the readiness to operate anywhere.
The included MC-10 Skilhunt cable allows you to charge the device quickly and conveniently using the magnetic port, without having to remove the batteries from the flashlight. Flexible construction and flat braid made of high quality TPE plastic will make you forget about tangled wires forever. The cable is also equipped with a system of protection against short circuit, overload or complete discharge and an LED signalling the end of the charging process.
Charge level indicator
Each time you turn on the flashlight, the LED indicator on the function button lights up with a specific light colour to indicate the charge level of the cell.
– light source: Cree XP-L2 LED
– maximum luminous flux: 750 lm
– maximum working time per charge: up to 55 days (in L2 mode)
– range: up to 110 m (with type 14500 battery) / up to 61 m (with Ni-MH battery)
– Light intensity: 3000 cd (with 14500 type battery) / 930 cd (with Ni-MH battery)
– Waterproofing: IPX-8
– resistance to falls: from a height of up to 1 meter
– power supply: 1x 14500 or AA cell
– voltage: 0,8 V – 4,2 V
– Dimensions: length 8.4 cm / diameter of the head: 2.1 cm / casing diameter: 1,8 cm
– weight: 34 g (without battery and accessories)
– Flashlight Skilhunt M150
– battery BL-108 14500 800 mAh
– metal clip (for attaching the flashlight)
– 2 spare seals to protect the battery compartment
– wrist strap
– USB power cord Skilhunt MC-10 with magnetic port