The Zeapon Micro 2 Plus with Drive Module is a state-of-the-art slider that has won the hearts of filmmakers and photographers around the world. Its lightweight design, multitude of applications, precision performance and the option to expand the kit are the features that set it apart from its competitors. The well-thought-out design allows you to get ready for work quickly, whether you position the slider horizontally, at an angle or…. vertically! Take advantage of the extendable legs or install it on a tripod or head. The maximum load capacity is 8 kilograms, and the run-up length when using the drive module is up to 54 cm. The device can be controlled via buttons or a smartphone app. Zeapon Micro 2 Plus with drive module will allow you to create smooth moving shots and spectacular timelapses straight from professional video productions.
Main product features
- innovative slider with electronic drive module included
- exceptional smoothness of movement appreciated by video makers worldwide
- maximum load capacity of up to 8 kg
- possible to work horizontally, vertically or at an angle
- convenient installation in a wide range of positions
- convenient installation on film and photo tripods
- extremely short set-up time for camera or camcorder
- incorporated fold-out feet protected by non-slip material
- installation of a camera or camera stand
- possibility to precisely level the device thanks to the adjustable length of the feet
- innovative rail allowing to gain several additional centimetres of reach in relation to the length of the device
- camera movement from edge to edge of the slider providing up to 54 cm of overrun
- magnetic drive belt mounting system allowing the unit to be ready for use with the drive module in 30 seconds
- maximum noise level generated by the drive module is only 39 dB
- ergonomic push buttons for real-time control of slide movement
- programmable slide movements
- possibility to set one of 3 speed levels at the touch of a button
- regulation of speed with the touch of a button
- regulation of speed via mobile app from 0-100%
- feet equipped with mounting holes to allow installation of the slider on castors
- blocking system for the slide
- slide locking system to effectively immobilise the slide in a second
- innovative technology for smooth stopping of the slide without unnecessary vibration
- drive module powered by popular NP-F batteries
- Information system on the level of the guide bar’s power supply
- information system of the battery charge level by means of LED lighting in various colours
- solid battery lock to prevent accidental disconnection of the cell
- silicone facings to prevent scratches at contact points
- free Zeapon Lab app (iOS / Android) for remote control of the slider
- possibility to play programmed movement in a loop
- USB-C socket for charging the battery with a charger or power bank
- 2.5mm shutter release port to connect the drive module to the camera
- synchronisation of camera and slider movements to create spectacular timelapses
- includes thread adapter from 1/4″ to 3/8″, carrying case, spare drive belt, allen spanner and USB-A / USB-C cable
Versatile and super-lightweight
The Zeapon Micro 2 Plus Slider with drive module weighs just 2 kg. This is thanks to the aerospace aluminium alloy, which ensures not only lightness but also great strength. The unit will successfully perform in the studio and in the field, whether you set it up on folding legs or connect it to a tripod. Thanks to the innovative rail design, the range of movement is longer than the unit itself. When working with the drive module, it is as long as 54 cm.
Create even better videos!
Parallel driving, invasions, departures, close-ups, zooms, distances – any of these will add variety to your shots with movement that will make the videos you create even more interesting. The powerful motor equipped with the drive module will allow you to work not only in the horizontal position. After installing the slider on a tripod, the movement can take place at an angle and even vertically.
The Zeapon Micro 2 Plus Slider with drive module is distinguished by its outstanding ergonomics. Preparing the equipment for shooting is a matter of seconds. Once the drive module is connected to the rail, all you need to do is fasten the belt. The magnetic attachment allows this to be done even faster than with competing sliders. The unit also features an innovative slide locking system. A special button will immobilise it in a second.
To use the slider manually (without drive module) you must buy the appropriate belt.
When working with the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider with drive module, you don’t have to worry about having to deal with unwanted sounds at the post-production stage. The maximum noise level generated by the motor is just 39 dB. This value corresponds to the ambient sounds you hear … visiting the library.
Exceptional precision of movements
When you choose the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider with drive module, you are assured that your shots will be ultra-smooth. No bumps, vibrations, jams or jumps. State-of-the-art algorithms guard the optimum smoothness of the motor start and finish. Adjustable feet will allow you to perfectly level the device when you decide to work without a tripod, which will further help to get the perfect movement in your recordings.
Convenient power supply
The drive module is equipped with a socket for NP-F batteries, which are extremely popular in the world of film and photography. Depending on which cell you choose (NP-F550, NP-F750, NP-F970), the operating time on a single charge will range from 4 to 14 hours of continuous operation. The battery mounting point is secured with a robust lock to prevent accidental disconnection. The USB-C port will allow you to charge the battery from a socket (e.g. with a smartphone charger) or using a power bank.
Remote control by app
In Google Play and the App Store, you will find a free smartphone app called Zeapon Lab. With its help, operating the device will become even more convenient and you will gain greater freedom of operation. Programme movement sequences, set speeds and control the slide in real time. The app will open up new possibilities for you, giving you access to unique tools to create beautiful timelapses for your vlogs, stop-motion animations straight out of professional product videos and breathtaking panoramas.
Intuitive and convenient operation
We don’t always have the time to connect to an app and program precisely planned movements. When every second counts and the subject being filmed can’t wait, it’s worth using the function buttons on the drive module housing. You can control the movement of the slider in real time or automate its operation. Pressing the switch will also allow you to switch between 3 different speed levels.
King of timelapses
The Zeapon Micro 2 Plus Slider with drive module will allow you to create moving timelapses that show the passage of time invisible to the naked eye. Program the device, check how the frames look in different camera positions and let the whole process happen automatically. The Zeapon Lab app will itself count how many frames you need to get the desired effect, and will also tell you how long it will take to create a short video from hundreds of photos.
Even more possibilities
The Micro 2 Plus with drive module is a great choice to start your Zeapon adventure. However, there are many ways to extend the functionality of this unique slider. Panoramas, 360º stills and movies, shots straight out of Inception, programmable movements in different planes and even more refined timelapses are all possible with further devices that can join your instrumentarium. Explore the modular Zeapon product family, develop your skills and create even better videos and photos!
- accessories to extend the capabilities of the slider that can be purchased separately: Zeapon Revolver Quick Release mount, Zeapon Timelapse Trigger, Zeapon Pons Motorized Pan Head, Zeapon Pons PT Motorized Pan Head, Zeapon Power Bank Hand Grip, Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider drive belt
- batteries: NP-F550, NP-F750, NP-F970
- model: Slider Zeapon Micro 2 Plus with drive module
- material: aircraft aluminium alloy / ABS plastic
- power: 7 volts ~ 8.4 volts; 1.5 amps
- input voltage: 9 V – 12 V
- Power options:
- PN-F batteries
- rechargeable batteries via power adapter or power bank (USB-C with Power Delivery protocol)
- operating volume: 39 dB
- Approximate operating time per charge:
- PN-F550 battery – 4 h
- PN-F750 battery – 7 h
- PN-F970 battery – 14 h
- Mobile application: Zeapon Lab (iOS / Android)
- Communication: Bluetooth
- Motion range:
- 54 cm (with drive module)
- 34.7 (without drive module)
- 43 cm (with drive module)
- Max. lifting capacity:
- in any position – 4.5 kg
- when used on a flat surface in a horizontal position – 8 kg
- Dimensions: 43.0 x 7.6 x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 2 kg (slider + drive module)
- slider Zeapon Micro 2 Plus
- drive module for Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider
- spare drive belt
- allen wrench
- thread adapter from 1/4″ to 3/8″
- USB-A / USB-C cable