Smartwatch Zeblaze Swim – gold
The Zeblaze Swim smartwatch is the best choice for people who practice swimming or simply love swimming in pools or seas. The watch offers a waterproof standard of 50M. It allows measurements for 4 swimming styles (kraul, backstroke, classic, butterfly). It will allow you to measure pool training parameters such as time, distance, average pace, number of calories burned, number of movements, frequency of movements and SWOLF. The watch is compatible with 4 different navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou). Biometric sensors will also measure pulse, blood oxygenation and sleep quality. A special battery saving mode will provide up to 30 days of use on a single charge. The free app allows access to more than 200 different dials to decorate the screen.
Main product features
- smartwatch created specifically for people training for swimming
- suitable for swimming in pools and open water
- water resistance class 50M (5 ATM)
- accurate measurements for different swimming styles (swim, backstroke, classic, butterfly)
- swimming training data: time, distance, average pace, number of calories burned, number of strokes, stroke frequency, SWOLF (sum of time of one length and the number of strokes performed)
- comparing your own results with Olympic champions (including the records of Michael Phelps, Sun Yang and Adam Peaty)
- the ideal choice for active people who participate in other sports
- special sports modes – accurate movement measurements for different sports and activities
- up to 30 days of operation on a single charge (in economy mode)
- access to 4 different navigation systems – GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou
- advanced biometric sensors (state-of-the-art Dialog 14695 Platform chip, 4 LED sensors, 3-axis accelerometer)
- round-the-clock heart rate and blood oxygenation measurements
- sleep quality monitoring
- monitoring of data related to the menstrual cycle
- access to more than 200 different dials
- personalisation of the dial with your own pictures or photos
- free access to more than 200 different dials
- free smartphone app (Zeblaze Fit App)
- connectivity with Google Fit, Apple Health and Strava Live Segment apps
- counting of steps and calories burned
- display of smartphone notifications (including messages)
- timer, stopwatch, alarm, smartphone music control, smartphone camera control, weather, “find my phone” function
- menu in Polish
- intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- also available in gold
Basins, lakes and oceans
Zeblaze Swim is a smartwatch specifically designed for swim training. With a 50M water resistance standard, a slim case, Corning Gorilla Glass for scratch protection, a robust clasp and a weight of just 36 grams, it will keep you comfortable for training and swimming in pools, lakes, seas and oceans!
Like a fish in the water!
A design tailored to swimmers is not enough. The Zeblaze Swim smartwatch features state-of-the-art sensors to accurately measure your performance while training in the water. Support for 4 swimming styles (swim, backstroke, classic and butterfly) will allow you to effectively monitor your progression. The watch allows you to monitor time, average pace, number of calories burned, number of movements, frequency of movements and the SWOLF parameter (the sum of the time of one length and the number of movements performed). The icing on the cake is the ability to compare your own results with the records of champions such as Michaela Phelps, Sun Yang or Adam Peaty.
Multitude of functions
When you’re in the water, your smartwatch isn’t always within easy reach. The Zeblaze Swim smartwatch will give you access to a multitude of useful functions from your wrist. Among them, you will find answering calls, messages and notifications, a timer, stopwatch, alarm, weather and a useful ‘find my phone’ tool. In addition, the watch will allow you to control the music on your smartphone, as well as release the camera shutter button.
For active people
The Zeblaze Swim smartwatch is your personal trainer that will motivate you to exercise also outside the pool. The watch will help you monitor your training progress while cycling, running, climbing mountains or dancing, among others. The smartwatch will also allow you to count steps and calories burned, as well as set goals.
In caring for health
The Zeblaze Swim smartwatch uses state-of-the-art biometric sensors to help you monitor parameters related to your health. They will help you take even better care of your body and spirit!
- Measure your heart rate – use the smartwatch to keep track of how your pulse rate changes depending on your stress level or workout intensity.
- Blood oxygenation level – regular saturation monitoring will allow you to check if your body is adequately oxygenated.
- Sleep quality analysis – accurate measurements will help you check how the different phases of your sleep are going.
- Menstrual cycle – with the Zeblaze Swim watch, you can track your menstrual cycle from your wrist.
4 navigation systems
The Zeblaze Swim smartwatch will never let you get lost, whether you’re travelling by car, traversing mountain trails or running through the woods. The watch supports up to 4 satellite navigation systems. It works not only with GPS signals, but also GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou. As a result, your training or walking routes will always be accurate.
Long operating time
Charging electronic gadgets on a daily basis can sometimes be cumbersome. By choosing the Zeblaze Swim smartwatch you can do it much less often! A special battery saving mode will ensure up to 30 days of operation. If you opt for workouts with full GPS support and heart rate monitoring, you can count on 40 hours of uninterrupted operation.
More than 200 unique discs
With the free Zeblaze Fit App, you gain access to over 200 different smartwatch dials! There is also nothing stopping you from using your own background graphics. Zeblaze Swim can always be tailored to your needs, mood or outfit. Depending on your preference, you can opt for large numbers, striking graphics or indicators of heart rate, calories burned or steps taken.
- model: Zeblaze Swim
- colour: gold
- envelope: plastic
- button: aircraft aluminium
- clasp: plastic
- strap: pleasant-to-the-touch plastic
- type: touchscreen 1.69″ TFT (liquid crystal)
- resolution: 240 x 280 px (218 PPI)
- glass used: Corning Gorilla Glass
- waterproof class: 50M (5 ATM)
- supported satellite navigation systems: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU
- sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, wrist heart rate monitor, pulse oximeter
- communication: Bluetooth 5.0
- compatible mobile app: Zeblaze Fit App (Google Play / App Store)
- connectivity with other apps: Google Fit, Apple Health, Strava Live Segment
- Compatible operating systems:
- Android 4.4 and later
- iOS 8.2 and later
- Built-in rechargeable battery: 300 mAh (lithium polymer)
- Operating time on a single charge:
- sensing in economical “power-save” mode – up to 30 days
- training in economical “power-save” mode – up to 15 days
- training sessions with full GPS support and heart rate monitoring – up to 56 h
- charging time: 1.5 h
- use temperature: -40ºC to 45ºC
- envelope: 37.5 x 44 x 11.4 mm
- Wrist circumference: 130 – 220 mm
- strap width: 22 mm
- envelope: 22.8 g
- envelope with strap: 36 g
- smartwatch Zeblaze Swim – gold
- charging cable