Smartwatch Zeblaze Ares – red
Zeblaze Ares is a modern smartwatch with the soul of digital watches from the 80s and 90s. It features an easy-to-read 1.3″ touchscreen with a resolution of 240 x 240 px. The device offers many innovative functions, which, in contrast to the retro design, are drawn from the world of modern technology. The smartwatch allows you to personalise the dial, count steps and calories burned, monitor heart rate, blood pressure and sleep quality, as well as display notifications from your smartphone. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices. The maximum working time on a single charge is up to 15 days! The Zeblaze designers did not forget about the amenities that make everyday life easier, such as weather, music control or stopwatch.
Main Product Features
- fashionable retro-style smartwatch in red
- detailed design reminiscent of iconic watches from the 80s and 90s
- durable and ultra-lightweight (weighs only 33g)
- a pleasant-to-the-touch strap made of plastic
- bare and ultra-lightweight (weighing just 1 g)
- up to 15 days of battery life on a single charge
- waterproof rating of 30M (splash-proof)
- measurement of heart rate and blood pressure
- sleep quality monitoring
- display smartphone notifications
- real-time monitoring of workout parameters
- accurate movement measurements thanks to 13 profiles for different sports
- possibility to personalise the smartwatch with your own photos or images
- access to a wide range of sporting activities
- access to an extensive library of targets
- enables counting of steps and calories burnt
- lots of useful extras including: weather, music control, alarm clock, stopwatch, “find my phone” and “find my watch” functions and reminders to encourage physical activity
- intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- also available in other colour variants
Modern smartwatch with 90s soul
The fashion for watches, which were compulsory communion gifts in the 1990s, is back. Famous brands are launching reissues of iconic models, and contemporary designers are drawing on retro style by the handful. The Zeblaze Ares smartwatch fits perfectly into this trend, proving that modern technology can go hand in hand with old-school design. Although it is equipped with a touch screen, there are even physical buttons on the case, which have always been an inherent attribute of classic envelopes, popular a few decades ago.
Zeblaze Ares smartwatch will help you take better care of your health. The watch is equipped with precise sensors, allowing you to monitor parameters such as heart rate, blood pressure and sleep quality. They will allow you to effectively control body behaviour and track how the body responds to increasing levels of stress and various forms of activity.
Long running time
Unlike many competing smartwatches styled as retro watches, the Zeblaze Ares does not need to be charged daily. Typical use requires reaching for the charger once a week on average. When operating in economy mode, the smartwatch can last up to 15 days!
The Zeblaze Ares smartwatch offers 13 themed modes, linked to different forms of physical activity. They will allow you to take even more precise measurements. You will use the sports modes during the different forms of movement that you enjoy the most. With a personal trainer on your wrist, you will gain more motivation, as well as insight into your progress.
The 30M (3 ATM) water resistance rating will provide great protection from rain, sweat or accidental splashes. You don’t have to take the Zeblaze Ares smartwatch off every time you want to wash your hands. You can also feel free to pour hectolitres of sweat during workouts where it will accompany you on your wrist.
Convenient personalisation of the dial of the Zeblaze Ares smartwatch is provided by the GloryFit app, which you can download for free from Google Play or the App Store. You can change the appearance of the screen depending on your outfit, circumstances or your mood. For those who want to keep their loved ones close by, there is also an option to use your own photo on the watch face. So every time you look at your smartwatch, you’ll be greeted by a loved one, friend, beloved pet, family member or… your favourite TV show character.
- Android phones (from version 4.4 upwards)
- Model: Zeblaze Ares
- Colour: red
- Material: plastic
- Display: HD, 1,3″ (colour, touchscreen)
- Screen resolution: 240 x 240 px
- Sensors: heart rate sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer
- Water resistance: 30M (3 ATM)
- Communication: Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 170 mAh (Li-Pol)
- Battery life:
- saving mode – up to 15 days
- typical use – up to 7 days
- charging time: approx. 1.5 h
- Mobile application: GloryFit
- Functions: 24-hour heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, set of different dials to choose from, dial customisation, 13 goal-based exercises, sleep quality monitoring, step counting, calorie counting, daily step goal, real-time pace and distance measurements, goal achievement notifications, reminders to encourage physical activity, smartphone notifications, weather, stopwatch, alarm clock, “find my phone” function, wrist motion detection, music control, flashlight
- Envelope dimensions: 41 x x 46 x 11 mm
- Weight: 33 g
- smartwatch Zeblaze Ares – red
- charging cable