Yongnuo YN-685EX is the latest Chinese manufacturer Nikon system. The lamp has a built-in wireless receiver supports triggers YN-622N, 622N-YN-TX 560IV YN-YN-560TX and RF-605 / RF-603II / RF-603.
The lamp can work both on the foot of the camera system, and TTL (or manually) and wirelessly. Allows the flash synchronization with shutter speeds to 1 / 8000s.
features supported WIRELESS
– with triggers YN-622N / 622N-YN-TX
iTTL / M / Multi
HSS to 1 / 8000s
sync 1 and 2, a curtain
FEC / FEB
zoom control automatically and manually
* work on groups
– with triggers YN560-TX / YN560 IV / YN660
* Power control
* manually control the zoom *
work on groups
– to trigger RF-605
triggering flash * work on groups
– from triggers RF-II 603 / RF-603
triggering the flash
extremely large amount of flash (guide number ISO 100 at 60) for comfort, even in extremely poor light conditions. Autofocus assist light accelerates the focus in the dark. Rotating in two planes burner allows for creative use of reflected light. YN-685EX also has a zoom burner (auto / manual) and removable diffuser reflector and a metallic bead.
Comfort of use provides a clear LCD display with backlight. In addition, it is possible to enable and disable audio information about the charged and ready to re-flash.
Complete the lamp is cover and stand with 1/4 inch.
– GN 60 GN (ISO 100/200 mm)
– HSS – High Speed Sync sync shutter speed to 1/8000 p
– operating modes: automatic – ETTL / M / Multi
– Supports flashes on the first and second curtain
– bracketing, and flash compensation in 1/3 EV steps (± 3 plot)
– Manual power setting in the range of 1/128 – 1/1 (down to 1/3 EV)
– Automatic and manual zoom focal length range of 20 – 200 mm
– Built-622N-YN, YN-622N -TX, YN-560IV,