The endoscope can be wirelessly connected to mobile devices based on Android or iOS. This requires the installation of a dedicated YCamera application (available free of charge from Google Play and App Store), which allows you to transfer recorded video in real time without the need for additional cables. You can also connect your endoscope to your PC (Windows) or Mac via a wired connection.
Image quality and filming in the dark
The camera installed in the Redleaf RDE-505WR endoscope allows you to record movies and photos with a maximum resolution of 1600 by 1200 pixels. LEDs around the lens allow you to record in complete darkness. This solution allows to see the smallest details of the filmed objects, even in places where the light does not reach at all. The backlighting power can also be adjusted by means of a dedicated knob.
The set includes special overlays, which will further expand the practical use of the Redleaf RDE-510WS endoscope. Magnet and hook will allow you to extract small objects from hard-to-reach places. On the other hand, the mirror cap will turn the endoscope into a small periscope, which will allow you to film and take pictures at a different angle.
The use of a rigid cable in the device enables convenient modeling of its arrangement. It makes it easier to adjust the shape of the cable to the space in which we want to use it.
Resistance to water and dust
The device complies with the IP68 standard. The endoscope can be submerged in water after installing the special, waterproof cap, which is included in the set. This is useful, for example, when diagnosing problems with leaking or clogged hydraulic systems.
– model: WiFi Redleaf RDE-505WR endoscope
– sensor: CMOS
– interface: USB 2.0 OTG, WiFi
– maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 px
– the diameter of the camera: 8 mm
– angle of view: 70°
– sharpening range: from 4 to 6 cm
– radio frequency: 2,425 GHz – 2,493 GHz
– maximum radio power: 0,1 W
– time of operation on one charge: 90 min (480 p) / 80 min (720 p) / 70 min (1600 p)
– charging time: 1 h
– Waterproof: IP68 (only for endoscopes)
– Lighting: 8 adjustable LEDs
– the length of the cable: 5 m
– type of conductor: rigid
– Redleaf endoscope RDE-505WR
– WiFi Router
– charging cable
– sealing cap for filming in water
– 3 special attachments (mirror, hook and magnet)
– a plastic box for storing the caps