The Zeapon Timelapse Trigger is a unique device that fits in the palm of your hand and will take the quality of your timelapses to a whole new level. With its help, you’ll eliminate all the distortion that can accompany recording in changing lighting conditions. When the camera automatically changes exposure according to the time of day or night, the device will ensure proper synchronisation with the electronic modules that are part of the “motion control” system from Zeapon. Your timelapses will be ultra-smooth as none of the heads will move at the time of shooting.
Main product features
- revolutionary device that allows you to synchronise your camera with the movements of Zeapon sliders and heads
- new quality for creating moving timelapses in changing light conditions
- lightweight and handy (fits in the palm of your hand!)
- the ability to achieve smooth exposure changes when working at different times of the day and night
- you get the assurance that the slider or head will not move when you take the picture
- the movement of the slider adapts to changing exposure times
- wireless connectivity with Zeapon Lab mobile app (iOS / Android)
- up to 15 metres range
- option to run in the background (yes, you can browse Instagram while taking timelapses!)
- up to 14 hours of operation on a single charge
- cold shoe allowing you to install a microphone, flash or other device directly on the camera to which the trigger is connected
- USB-C socket for charging or powering from a power bank
Slider and camera play to one goal!
Creating timelapses using modules that set the camera in motion is a higher level of initiation. It is not enough to have the right camera configuration. To avoid distortion, you need to ensure that the shutter release does not happen at the same time as the movement. The Zeapon Timelapse Trigger will provide optimum comfort. It will make the camera the dominant device and all drive units and heads will adapt to its operation.
The entire system of devices, which you connect to each other via Bluetooth technology, can be controlled via the Zeapon Lab mobile app. The trigger offers a range of up to 15 metres, so moving around the set with your smartphone won’t be an obstacle at all! Programme movement sequences, set speeds and control motors in real time. The app will open up new possibilities for you, giving you access to unique tools to create beautiful timelapses for your vlogs, stop-motion animations straight out of professional product videos and breathtaking panoramas.
Ultra-smooth timelapses from morning to night
With the Zeapon Timelapse Trigger you will create professional timelapses, regardless of the time and lighting conditions. The “Intelligent Timelapse”, “Custom Timelapse” and “Camera Mode” modes will allow you to synchronise your camera with the devices you have, recalculate all the variables and generate the right motion sequences to match at which moments the shutter will be released.
When working with the trigger, set the rear-curtain-shutter-sync on your camera.
Up to 14 hours of continuous operation
The use of the built-in 300 mAh battery will give you up to 14 hours of uninterrupted operation. With this, you can record spectacular timelapses featuring both sunrise and sunset! If you have an idea for even longer recordings, the USB-C port comes to the rescue, which will allow you to power the trigger with a power bank.
With the Zeapon Timelapse Trigger, you don’t need to connect your camera to a slider drive module or pan head. All you need is the right cable and you connect your video recording device directly to the trigger via the 2.5mm port. This will minimise the risk of pulling the cable connected to your “motion control” kit.
Mounting additional accessories
You can easily install the Zeapon Timelapse Trigger on the hotshoe your camera is equipped with. In doing so, you won’t lose a slot that can be used to mount a microphone or flash. A small mounting rail crowns the trigger housing, still leaving you free to use additional accessories.
- Sony: ILCE-6400, ILCE-7M3, ILCE-7RM4A, ILCE-7SM3, ILCE 1, ILCE-7RM3A, ILCE 7CL, DSC-RX100M7, ZV-1, ILCE-9M2, ILCE-6600, ILCE-6600m, ILCE-6400L, ILCE-6400M, ILCE-7RM4, ILCE-7M3K, ILCE-7C, ILCE-9
- Canon: EOS 6DMark, EOS R6, EOS R5, EOS M6 Mark II, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 90D, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 90D, EOS RP, EOS 77D, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS 80D
- Nikon: D7500, D780, D850, D6, D750, D610, D5600, D500, Z 7Ⅱ, Z 6Ⅱ, Z 5, Z 50, Z 6, Z 7, D5, Df, D810A, D810, D810, D7200, D5300
- Panasonic Lumix: DC-S5GK-K, DC-S5KGK-K, DC-GH5SGK, DC-GH5GK, DC-S1KGK-K, DC-S1HGK-K, DC-S1RGK-K, DC-G95GK, DMC-GH4GK, DMC-G85GK, DC-S1MGK-K, DC-S1GK-K, DC-FZ10002GK
- Fujifilm: X-S10, X-T4, X-T30, X-A7, X-T3, x-pro3, X100V, X100F, XT200, X-H1, X-Pro2, X-T2, X-T100, X-E3, X-T1, X-E4, GFX 50R, GFX 50s, GFX 100, GFX 100S
- model: Zeapon Timelapse Trigger
- power: 3.7 V – 4.2 V / 0.05 A
- input: 5 V / 0.5 A
- battery capacity: 300 mAh
- max. operating time: 14 h
- Standby operating time: up to 120 h
- Mobile application: Zeapon Lab (iOS / Android)
- communication: Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 100 x 46 x 30 mm
- weight: 102 g