Redleaf RD1000 is a “photo trap” camera. It works by automatically recording videos or photos when motion is detected. In addition, the camera has a timer function, which allows you to turn on / off recording at a specific time, and/or at specific time intervals. Thanks to the use of 42 infrared LEDs it is possible to record video and stills in complete darkness. The diodes have an effective range of up to 20m. The infrared band is invisible to the human eye, so the camera does not draw attention to itself during operation. This is important during observation, where the “flash” could frighten away the animal..
The camera is equipped with:.
– HD lens.
– 5MPx sensor – built-in LCD screen
– built-in 2.4 “LCD screen
– 42pcs IR LEDs.
– 3 motion sensors with angle of coverage 120 degrees and range 20m – thermometer
– connector for additional external power supply and AV signal output.
– rugged housing with handles and tripod thread.
Camera features: .
– recording of movies (with sound) in Full HD quality (1080P) – available modes: VGA, WVGA, 720P, 1080P.
– recording of pictures in resolution from 5MPx to 12MPx – modes available
– modes: camera, camcorder, camera+camcorder – video overlay
– superimposing date, ambient temp and moon phase information on movies and photos – time functions
– time functions – defining start/end time of recording, possibility of setting intervals and time of movies – motion detectors – motion sensors – detection of movement in the camera
– motion sensors – possibility to start recording when movement in front of the camera is detected.
– ability to record images in complete darkness – password protection
– ability to protect with password.
– standby time up to 6 months (using 8pcs AA batteries)!