The Camrock TA30 Titanium is a versatile tripod designed for active photographers. Those requiring uncompromising dimensions and low weight. Weighing only around 500g, the Camrock TA30, complete with a dedicated case, is a product you can take anywhere.
Increased functionality and stability
The tripod’s legs consist of four telescopic snap-folding segments. This adjustment allows you to set the height of the tripod exactly as you wish.
The height of the head is adjustable by means of a screw, which locks the extended central column at the height you choose.
Full compatibility with cameras and camcorders
The 3D head allows you to operate the camera mounted on the tripod in all planes. It makes it easier to shoot vertically.
improved ergonomics and comfort
Level in the head – with this you can easily level your camera and get a straight horizon in your photos.
When folded up, the TA30 tripod takes up very little space. It will fit into a photographic backpack, taking it with you on a trip will not cause anyone any problems.
Thoughtful design and high quality materials mean that the product will last for years. In addition, all Camrock tripods come with a two-year warranty!
– colour: Titanium
– material: aluminium and plastic
– maximum load: 1 kg
– weight: 550 g
– maximum working height with centre column extended: 125 cm
– maximum working height with central column lowered: 109 cm
– minimum working height: 40 cm
– height in transport position: 41.5 cm
– number of leg sections: 4
– type of leg locking: snaps
– head type: 3D
– extending central column locked by a knob
– integrated 3D head with level and comfortable handle
– anti-skid feet
– cameras, camcorders and other devices and accessories fitted with a standard 1/4″ female tripod mount
Content of kit
– tripod with 3D head
– transport case