Saramonic SR-WM4CA a wireless headset microphone system receiver WM4C-SR and SR-stage microphone HM4C. Easy to use, low weight and small size is ideal for recording interviews and during the conference. It is an indispensable device for filmmakers and sound engineers who rely on the high quality of the transmitted signal.
The system allows you to work on four channels (you can choose the channel), where the operating range is up to 60 meters. The receiver has a headphone jack, allowing listening to the transmitted voice.
receiver and microphone are powered by 2 AA batteries – time working on a set of alkaline batteries is 5 hours. Included is a clip to clip the receiver to your belt and attaching to the hot shoe.
SR-HM4C microphone is equipped with a three-way switch ON / MUTE / OFF. MUTE function can mute the microphone without disabling or disconnecting it from the receiver.
– frequency: 203 MHz (Channel A) to 216 MHz (Channel D)
– Modulation: 6 mV
– delay microphone 12 ms
– antenna 1/8 λ
– output mini-3.5mm
– signal to noise ratio (SNR) 70 dB or more
– Measurements System: 102mm x 62mm x 45mm
– Measurements microphone SR-HM4C 26 cm x ⌀5,2
– Weight microphone 135 g (excluding batteries )
– receiver Weight: 80 g Package Contents
– receiver SR-WM4C system
– Microphone SR-HM4C
– adapter to attach to a belt