The Vidonn F3 are innovative wireless headphones that use bone conduction technology. Thanks to its unusual design, they will be perfect for people who want to ensure the highest level of safety while making calls, listening to music or their favorite podcasts and still be aware of what is going on around them. The model offers great sound quality that stands out from other bone headphones. With 2 rechargeable batteries, the Vidonn F3 provides up to 9 hours of use on a single charge. The headphones weigh just 25 grams and are resistant to sweat, moisture and splashes, making them ideal for those who are active in sports.
Main Product Features
- wireless headphones using innovative bone conduction technology
- ultralight design weighing only 25 grams
- Suitable for people wearing glasses
- Suitable for people wearing glasses
- Complies with IP65 (sweat- and splash-proof)
- optimally designed to fit in a wide range of shapes and sizes
- optimally adjusted to the shape of your head
- wireless and easy to use
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity for pairing with a smartphone, tablet or computer
- up to 9 hours of battery life
- up to 9 hours of operation on a single charge
- Titanium alloy headband encased in a soft-touch plastic shell
- comfortable, free-form design
- comfort, freedom of movement and high wearing comfort
- ideal for runners and cyclists but also for work and driving
- first headphones with bone conduction technology on the market using 2 independent batteries
- charging time of 2 hours
Bone conduction turns the bones of the skull into a system of resonators that transmit vibrations and oscillations to the inner ear. It is because of this that the Vidonn F3 headphones do not need to be inside the auricle to give you the best audio experience. This revolutionary solution will allow you to enjoy high quality audio while staying in touch with all the sounds around you. Experience today how great it feels to listen to music “inside your head”. Free your ears from traditional headphones and be safe!
Keep yourself safe!
It’s easy to forget yourself when your favorite songs, audiobooks, or podcasts accompany you while running or biking. When using headphones, however, it’s important to remember that cutting yourself off from ambient sounds comes with many dangers. To hear other road users’ voices or warning signals in time, it’s worth relying on bone conduction technology. Since the headphones are not in our ears, we can stay in touch with our surroundings, avoiding danger and enjoying the comfort and convenience of this innovative solution.
The perfect headphones for training
Vidonn F3 wireless headphones with bone conduction technology are the perfect choice for people who spend their free time actively. Thanks to their ultra-lightweight design, you’ll forget you have them on your head more than once. Flexible titanium alloy headband in a pleasant to the touch plastic housing is a guarantee that the headphones will stay in place even during intensive workouts. What is important, the device meets the IP65 standard. Thanks to that sweat, humidity and even rain will not thwart your plans. With Vidonn F3 you are always ready to train!
For the sake of healthy hearing
Vidonn F3 headphones transmit sound directly to the inner ear. This prevents the eardrum from being damaged by too much or too loud music, and the ear canal always remains open. This solution ensures optimal ear protection and protects your ears from damage. Thus, the Vidonn F3 headphones will surely be appreciated by parents who want to take care of their children’s hearing development!
The Vidonn F3 wireless headphones offer great stereo sound quality when compared to competing products that use bone conduction technology. If you have experienced such devices before, this model will surprise you more than once with the range of processed frequencies and great sound dynamics. The sound is natural, detailed, and plays “inside your head”. No other bone headphones will give you such a unique audio experience!
Innovative power system
The Vidonn F3 is the first wireless bone conduction headphones on the market to use not one, but two batteries. Each of them offers capacity of 80 mAh. This solution provides up to 9 hours of music listening or 1.5 hours of talk time. If necessary, you can charge the headphones with the included USB cable and the whole process will not take more than 2 hours!
Convenient switching between songs, stopping playback or answering calls is provided by a multifunction button located on the casing of the right earphone. There is also a LED indicator. A small LED will inform you about the charge level, incoming call or Bluetooth connectivity status, among other things. Headphones are also equipped with a small built-in microphone, which will provide adequate comfort during phone calls and videoconferences.
Great gift idea
Do you like giving practical gifts that can surprise the recipients, bring them real benefits and evoke genuine joy? Opt for headphones different from everyone else! Nowadays more and more people listen to podcasts or listen to music every day. With wireless headphones with bone conduction technology it will be even more convenient and comfortable. Make your loved ones happy and show them how to combine high quality sound with full attention to the sounds around you. With Vidonn F3 headphones you will provide them with safety and a unique listening experience!
- Model: Vidonn F3
- type of headphones: wireless
- headphone construction: bone conduction
- water resistance standard: IP65
- communication: Bluetooth 5.0
- chipset: Qualcomm 3020
- range: up to 10m
- Supported audio format: SBC / AAC
- frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- speaker diaphragm: ⌀ 15.3 mm, 16 Ω
- power: 0.5 W @ 1 KHz
- power supply:
- battery: 2 x 3.7 V / 80 mAh (li-ion)
- charging time: 2 h
- charging port: micro USB (5 V / 150 mA)
- operating time on one charge:
- audio playback: 7-9 h
- call: 1.5 h
- standby mode: 7-10 days
- color: green
- dimensions: 115 x 130 x 65 mm
- weight: 25 g
- Vidonn F3 wireless headphones with bone conduction technology
- Micro USB cable
- Micro USB cable