Saramonic VmicLink5 RX + TX + TX + TX is a robust set of wireless audio transmission for freedom of work and the ability to receive signals from three transmitters. Advantages of the system will appreciate both the professional sound engineers, sound engineers and amateur.
VmicLink5 system allows signal transmission to the receiver with up to three transmitters (sampling frequency 48 kHz / 16 bit) at distances up to 30 meters (in the open). Working at a frequency of 5.8 GHz and using the latest digital technology eliminates interference caused by other radio transmitters in the environment. Auto search and selection of the best channel work especially appreciate the professional filmmakers and reporters working in the field.
Saramonic set VmicLink5 has a very elegant and ergonomic design. Low weight and small dimensions make the system is extremely easy to use. The discreet appearance and ease of installation are advantages for vlogerów and journalists participating in various conferences and interviews.
transmitters TX5 VmicLink5 HiFi system equipped with a microphone input and line, so that they are compatible with a wide range of microphones and other audio devices. Nests are made in popular standard TRS mini-jack (3.5 mm).
The receiver has a line output for connecting recording equipment (camera, camcorder, recorder) and a headphone jack for listening. Both standard TRS mini-jack (3.5 mm).
Transmitters and receiver feature a clear LCD display showing operating parameters, among others, range, volume, signal strength, etc..
Power VmicLink5 set is implemented using the LP-E17 batteries allow for more than 6 hours of continuous operation.
The set Saramonic VmicLink5 outside the same transmitters and receiver offers a complete set of practical accessories, including microphones, batteries, charger, strap and attachment to the camera. Another advantage is the hard case snuggled all parts, which perfectly suitable for traveling.
Specifications – power radio (RF): 15 dBm (30 mW)
– operating frequency (RF): 5725-5875 MHz
– the number of operating channels 3
– range: 30 m (in the open)
– the input ports of the transmitter: – microphone input mini jack TRS (3.5 mm), maximum 160 mV / -13 dBu, phantom power supply of 1.8 V
– linear input mini jack TRS (3.5 mm ), V max 2/8 dBu
– output ports of the receiver
– headphone mini jack TRS (3.5 mm), maximum 70 W / 32 Ω
– the output signal: four signal amplification microphone
– sensitivity: 98 dB
– harmonic distortion (THD + N): -92 dB
– sampling frequency of 48 kHz / 16 bit
– frequency range: 40 Hz – 18 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
– delay of 18 ms
– energy: RX5 180 mA / 6 V, TX5 140 mA / 6V
– strengthening of the antenna 3 dBi
– Weight: RX5 169 g (without a battery), TX5 169 g (without a battery)
– Power: lithium-ion battery LP-E17 (7.2 V / 1000 mAh)
– Dimensions: RX5 11.3 x 6.4 x 2.8 cm, TX5 11.3 x 6.4 x 2.8 cm
– temperature: 0 ° C – 50 ° C
– Storage temperature: -20 ° C – 55 ° C Content of
– receiver RX5
– three transmitters TX5
– 3 tie clip microphones
– 8 antennas
– 4 rechargeable LP-E17
– battery charger < br /> – mounting adapter (cold shoe and mounting tripod female 1/4 “)
– 4 fixing belt
– attaching microphones
– XLR cable – mini jack TRS (3,5 mm) with a locking tie
– cable mini Jack – TRS mini jack (3.5mm) on the lock tie
– USB cable – micro USB charger
– mount microphone