– Supports YONGNUO new upgraded RF radio flash system
– It can receive the controlling and triggering signal from the TTL master unit such as YN862 series, YN560-TX PRO series , realizing TTL and M/Multi mode off-camera flash; It could receive the controlling and triggering signal from the wireless flash trigger such as YN560-TX (II)/RF603/RF605 wireless flash trigger, realizing M/Multi mode flash.
– Using removable bare tube lamp tube, GN60 high index
– GN60@ ISO100 (using reflector cover). Supports TTL flash, manual flash, multi flash, high speed synchronization, up to 1/8000 seconds.
– 16 channels, up to 10,000 configurable photographer ID, six flash groups A/B/C/D/E/F.
– Equipped with attachment bayonet, accessories such as reflective cover can be installed.
– It is equipped with large capacity battery with imported cell, using Type-C interface charger, which supports quick charging with PD protocol power adapter (excluded).
– Supports USB firmware upgrade
– Equipped with Micro USB interface, supports firmware upgrade, users can log in the Yongnuo official website to download the firmware upgrade package to upgrade the flash.
– Supports wireless optical slave function.
– It can receive the master optical control signals of Yongnuo,C/N, and supports S1 and S2 pre-flash cancel trigger mode.
– Equipped with 3.5mm synchronization jack, supports synchronization interface flash.
Guide No:60@ISO100 (using the reflector)
Power supply: 14.4V 2900mAh lithium battery
Recycle time: About 0.01-2S
Power Adjustment: 1/1~1/64
Full power flashes: About 500
Trigger mode: Radio slave mode(YN560), optical transmission mode(SC/SN), S1, S2, synchronous interface trigger
Flash mode: TTL、M、Multi
Upgrade interface: Micro -USB
Dimensions：About 205*78*53mm(without flash tube)
Weight: About 540g(without battery and flash tube)
Contains items: YN200 speedlite (1), 200W Flash tube (1),YN-B2900 Li-ion battery (1),YN-C2900 charger (1),charging cable (1)