Yongnuo YN320EX is a great flash unit for Sony cameras equipped with Multi Interface sledding. It is characterized by compact size and a multitude of offered functions. Among them we can find manual, stroboscopic and automatic (TTL) mode, flash synchronization with short shutter speeds (HSS) and built-in radio trigger compatible with YN560, RF602 and RF603 systems.
Small lamp for a small camera
Sony’s mirrorless users will certainly appreciate the Yongnuo YN320EX lamp for its compact size, light weight and the vastness of the possibilities it offers. This small speedlight generates quite a strong flash with a guide number of 31 (ISO 100, 105 mm), which can easily handle the lighting of the photographed scene.
TTL, HSS, first and second curtain
The lamp is equipped with HSS synchronization mode with short shutter speeds (up to 1/8000 s) and TTL automatic flash power selection system. These functions are extremely useful in changing lighting conditions. It also offers synchronization for first and second shutter curtain.
Yongnuo YN320EX has a built-in receiver for RF602, RF603 and YN560-TX trigger systems. It is also compatible with Sony optical triggering system.
Cooperation with other lamps
YN320EX as a master unit can transmit and control other Yongnuo lamps such as YN560Li, YN560 III, YN560 IV, YN660, YN685, YN720 and YN860Li. It is possible to create a creative lighting set, consisting of 6 independent groups.
Powered by .
The lamp is powered by two alkaline batteries or rechargeable AA type batteries, i.e. popular sticks. The time needed to recharge the burner, after a flash of full power, is only 2 seconds. With Yongnuo you won’t miss any fleeting moment.
Yongnuo YN320EX automatically selects the burner zoom depending on the focal length of the lens, it also allows you to go into manual mode and adjust 24, 50, 70, 105 mm.
Moving the head
The lamp head offers an extremely wide range of movement, making it easy to quickly set the burner in the desired direction. The built-in diffuser and reflector will also help to light up the scene effectively.
Everything is visible.
Clear, backlit LCD display and large, comfortable buttons provide comfort of use. It is also possible to turn on the beeps to indicate that the lamp is ready to flash again.
YN320EX is equipped with a USB port. The latest software can be downloaded from the official Yongnuo website. The manufacturer cares about the development of its products and ensures compatibility with new models of cameras.
– model: Yongnuo YN320EX for Sony
– the leading number (GN): 31 (ISO 100, 105 mm)
– Zom the burner: 24 – 105 mm
– the duration of the flash: 1/320 – 1/20000 s
– Short-Shutter Sync (HSS): up to 1/8000 s
– charging time: about 2 s at full power
– flash power adjustment: 1/128 – 1/1 with 1/3 EV increments
– the color temperature of the flash: 5600 K
– modes of operation:
– manual M
– automatic TTL
– Stroboscopic Multi
– the range of vertical movement of the burner: -7° – 90°
– the range of horizontal burner movement: 0° – 270°
– power supply: 2 x alkaline or AA type rechargeable battery
– optical trigger range: 10 – 25 m
– Radio trigger range: up to 100 m in the open field
– dimensions: 15.4 x 6.5 x 4.0 cm
– weight: 225 g
– other features:
– large, backlit LCD screen
– built-in reflector and diffuser
– synchronization to first or second shutter curtain
– micro USB socket for software updates
– energy-saving mode
– protection against overheating
– automatic saving of last used settings
– embedded radio controller
– Sony cameras equipped with a Multi Interface flash sledge
– Yongnuo RF602, RF603 and YN560-TX radio system
– Yongnuo YN320EX flash for Sony
– lamp case
– 1/4″ threaded base
– Multi Interface footer cap