The Zeapon Revolver Quick Release Pin Socket is the top of a revolutionary mount that is receiving outstanding reviews from filmmakers and photographers around the world. The very first time you clip it into the Zeapon Revolver Quick Release Socket adapter, you will forget about the existence of other quick release pins. This unique kit will allow you to conveniently install cameras and camcorders on tripods, monopods, sliders, heads, gimbals and “motion control” devices. No more constant screwing and unscrewing and searching for the right position to effectively lock the clamp. Make working with your camera or camcorder easier – join the Zeapon family!
The plate should be combined with the Zeapon Revolver Quick Release Socket. The accessory is sold separately or as a kit (as Zeapon Revolver Quick Release mount).
Main product features
- the plate is part of the Zeapon Revolver Quick Release mount
- ideal choice for people who frequently change their equipment setup when filming or shooting
- ultra-fast mounting system that saves time in preparing the camera workstation
- revolutionary design allowing the plate to be installed in the adapter in 6 different ways
- silicone facings on the quick release plate provide grip and protect your gear
- Built-in spring-loaded 1/4″ male thread adapter – 3/8″ for ease of use with various types of cameras and camcorders
The shape referring to a revolver drum has a very specific application here. You can insert the quick-mount plate into the adapter in 6 different ways. In contrast to classic rectangular quick release adapters, this ensures that it is much easier to “hit” the right spot. This solution means 6 different settings for your camera, without having to unscrew the plate or adapter every time you want to point the lens in a slightly different direction.
Billy Kid world of grips
The distinctive shape of the Zeapon Revolver Quick Release Pin plate is no accident. The revolvers of the Wild West were able to draw their guns from their holsters and fire a shot in a matter of seconds. You will be able to do the same with your camera and devices to which you connect the grip. All you have to do is pull the ‘trigger’ and you’ll be detaching the plate from the adaptor in no time. The chaos on a film or photography set is often reminiscent of the Wild West. Fortunately, a new sheriff has just arrived in town!
The Zeapon Revolver Quick Release Pin plate impresses not only in its appearance, but also in the quality of its workmanship. Aluminium alloy, stainless steel and silicon were used to create it. Sandblasting and anodising helped to further strengthen the entire construction, which is sure to serve you for many years. The icing on the cake are the silicone facings. It is these that provide optimum grip and protect your valuable equipment from scratches.
Innovative 2-in-1 thread
When working with the Zeapon Revolver Quick Release Pin, you don’t have to bother considering the compatibility of the threads your companion devices are equipped with. The one used here will provide convenient 1/4″ and 3/8″ standard operation. It is all thanks to a revolutionary spring-loaded adapter, which retracts itself inside the plate housing when you come to work with a smaller thread. And most importantly – you will certainly never lose such an adapter!
- model: Zeapon Revolver Quick Release Pin
- compatible adapter: Zeapon Revolver Quick Release Socket
- compatible adapter.
- material: aluminium alloy / stainless steel / silicon / silicone
- dimensions: Ø65 x 28 mm
- weight: 80 g
- Zeapon Revolver Quick Release Pin