The Micro 3 M500 is the smallest representative of the third generation of sliders created by the internationally acclaimed Zeapon brand. With a load capacity of up to 12 kg, a refreshed design for even smoother movements, an improved drive belt, 3 mounting points and 2 special brackets for perfect stability when working with a tripod – all this will provide a new quality of work on video footage. The unit provides a 59 cm long overrun. You can also automate the impressive capabilities of the Zeapon Micro 3 M500 slider at any time by purchasing a special drive module and pan heads.
Main product features
- perfect smoothness of movement appreciated by video makers worldwide
- camera movement from edge to edge of the slider providing an overrun of 59 cm
- maximum load capacity of up to 12kg when working horizontally and 4.5kg when working vertically or at an angle
- innovative rail for several extra centimetres of reach relative to the length of the machine
- collapsible, angled feet protected by non-slip material
- includes 2 special brackets for perfect stability when working with the tripod
- vacuum resistance adjustment for better adaptation of the slider to current needs
- 3 mounting points (with 1/4″ and 3/8″ threads) for versatile mounting on tripods, supports and mounts
- blocking movement via a conveniently operated large diameter mechanical knob
- improved flexible drive belt
- large mounting platform measuring 8 x 5.3 cm
- innovative retractable mounting screw compatible with 1/4 and 3/8 inch standards
- slide guides angled at 45º for perfect stability
- slider guides and trolley wheels made of high-quality stainless steel
- sturdy padded carrying case included
Inspired by sports suspension
The innovative design of the 3rd generation of sliders from Zeapon is inspired by the sport tuning of cars under the Hellaflush sign. The 45º rail position ensures perfect weight distribution of the dolly and even better stability when capturing moving shots. The slider guides and wheels are made of high-quality stainless steel. This material will provide adequate protection against moisture or sand, guaranteeing long-lasting operation in various weather conditions.
For uncompromising smoothness of movement, the Zeapon Micro 3 M500 slider uses a revolutionary vibration damping system with vacuum resistance adjustment. An ergonomic dial with a 5-step scale allows you to conveniently adjust the specifics of the device to the needs of specific shots. The locking mechanism used will also prevent the belt from breaking or the trolley from changing position uncontrolled.
Up to 12 kg load capacity
The Zeapon Micro 3 M500 is a real powerhouse that is not intimidated by any camera or working in non-standard positions! The maximum lifting capacity of the slider when positioned vertically or at any angle is 4.5 kg. When working horizontally, the slider can handle a video set weighing up to 12 kg!
Traditional sliders sometimes refuse to obey when operating in cold weather. This is due to the oil, which thickens when exposed to low temperatures. The vibration dampening system with vacuum resistance control solves this problem, ensuring exceptional smoothness of movement, even during outdoor shots taken in winter. The Zeapon Micro 3 M500 is a guarantee of reliable operation, even at extremely low temperatures!
Improved drive belt
Listening to the voice of filmmakers using equipment from Zeapon, the engineers working on the 3rd generation of the brand’s sliders designed a new, more flexible drive belt that is even more resistant to stretching. It has also eliminated all metal ends. This allows you to replace the belt with an original Zeapon replacement item or look for a cheaper alternative if needed.
New ways of working
The Zeapon Micro 3 M500 offers completely new possibilities for connecting the slider to tripods, supports and mounting systems. You will find up to 3 1/4″ and 3/8″ tripod threads on the housing of the unit. These will provide even greater versatility for applications where you do not want to use the fold-out legs. Mounting the device is now possible in previously inaccessible locations – even “upside down”! Included with the Zeapon Micro 3 M500 slider you will also find 2 special brackets, making one tripod enough to give you the highest level of stability.
Secure camera installation
The mounting platform used in the new carriage is about 3 times larger than the one known from the Micro 2 sliders. The large contact surface finished with an anti-slip material allows a safer camera installation, guaranteeing perfect stability during recording. Also new is a revolutionary mounting screw, compatible with 1/4 and 3/8 inch tripod standards. To protect your equipment from possible scratches, this element can be hidden inside the platform. Simply press the thread and rotate slightly.
Even more possibilities
In a separate sale you will find a new version of the drive module, designed to work with sliders of the Micro 3 series. With its help you will automate the movement and accurately plan the drive, raids, departures, close-ups and distances, while gaining the possibility to endlessly repeat exactly the same shots. Installation or removal of the motor only requires the turning of two screws. The drive module is not connected to a belt and movement is transmitted via a robust gear wheel. Changing from manual to automated operation is therefore easier than ever!
The Zeapon product family
The electric drive module is just the introduction to the world of innovative Zeapon products. Panoramas, 360º stills and movies, shots straight out of Inception, programming of movements in different planes and even more refined timelapses – all this is possible with further devices that can join your instrumentarium. Explore the modular Zeapon product family, develop your skills and create even better videos and photos!
Drive unit and head are not part of the presented kit. PLEASE BUY THEM ONLY OR IN A PACKAGE WITH THE SLIDER.
- model: Zeapon Micro 3 M500
- Maximum load capacity:
- angled and vertical operation – 4.5 kg
- working in horizontal position – 12 kg
- length: 379 mm
- reach: 590 mm
- weight: 2250 g
- drive module for Zeapon Micro 3 sliders
- Zeapon Pons PT Motorized Pan Head
- Zeapon Timelapse Trigger
- Slider Zeapon Micro 3 M500
- transport bag
- 2 tripod supports
- H2.5 hexagonal wrench
- spare drive belt