The Zeblaze Meteor smartwatch – blue
The Zeblaze Meteor is a great alternative to square and round smartwatches. With a rectangular envelope and a 1.57″ touchscreen, there’s even more room to display information! The device is ultralight (26.8 g including the strap). Durable polycarbonate is used in its construction. The smartwatch meets the IP68 standard – guaranteeing dust-proof and protection against the effects of continuous immersion in water. With its help, you can measure your heart rate, blood pressure and oxygenation, as well as the number of calories burned and steps taken. There are also special measurement modes for different sports and functions such as calculator, timer, stopwatch, alarm or weather. A power-saving mode will provide up to 14 days of operation on a single charge.
Main product features
- modern smartwatch with a rectangular dial in blue
- large touchscreen display with a diagonal of 1.57″
- ultralight (watch with strap weighs just 26.8g)
- up to 14 days of operation on a single charge (in economy mode)
- Internet Protection Standard (IP68) – dustproof and protected against the effects of continuous immersion in water
- 5 customisable dials + more than 50 additional dials available for download
- possibility to use your own photos or pictures as a background
- advanced biometric sensors (3 LED sensors + 3-axis accelerometer)
- measurement of heart rate, blood pressure and oxygenation
- Sleep quality monitoring
- monitoring of data related to the menstrual cycle
- respiratory training
- special sports modes – accurate movement measurements for more than 20 sports and activities
- counting of steps and calories burned
- display of smartphone notifications (including messages)
- do not disturb mode, calculator, timer, stopwatch, alarm, smartphone music control, weather, “find my phone” function
- menu in Polish
- intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- also available in black and gold
The Zeblaze Meteor is a smartwatch that takes its design cues from smartbands, while offering many more functions than a smart band. The rectangular envelope means even more space for content, which will be displayed on the 1.57″ touchscreen. The watch is made of strong polycarbonate for durability and ultralightness (26.8 g).
Personalisation of the dial
Right out of the box, the Zeblaze Meteor smartwatch offers 5 dials that you can customise by placing the widgets of your choice on the screen. However, that’s not all. The free Qwatch Pro app, which you can find on Google Play and the App Store, will give you access to an extensive library of dials to match the watch to your outfit, circumstances or mood.
Take care of your health!
Zeblaze Meteor is a smartwatch that will help you keep your mind and body fit. Precise measurements of health-related parameters will provide a wealth of useful information.
- Heart rate measurements – use the smartwatch to keep track of how your heart rate changes depending on your stress level or workout intensity.
- Blood pressure – regularly measuring your blood pressure will help you take care of your health and respond early in case of irregularities.
- Blood oxygenation level – regular monitoring of your saturation will help to check that your body is adequately oxygenated.
- Sleep quality analysis – accurate measurements will help you check how the different phases of your sleep are going.
- Menstrual cycle – with the Zeblaze Meteor watch you can track your menstrual cycle from your wrist.
- Breathing exercises – the smartwatch will instruct you on how to breathe to calm down and lower your stress levels.
Your personal trainer
Observing your body’s behaviour is not enough. To take better care of your health, you should exercise regularly! The Zeblaze Meteor smartwatch will motivate you to move and help you monitor your training progress. The device offers more than 20 thematic modes that you can use during sports. Options include running, cycling, skipping, yoga and much more! The watch will allow you to count steps and calories burned, as well as set new goals.
Up to 15 days on a single charge
Charging electronic gadgets on a daily basis can be cumbersome. By choosing the Zeblaze Meteor smartwatch you can do it much less often! The built-in battery will provide up to 14 days of use in economy mode. Typical use requires reaching for the included charger once a week. The energy refilling process on the Meteor model takes just 1.5 hours.
Resistant to dust and water
The Zeblaze Meteor smartwatch meets the IP68 waterproof standard. This means you don’t have to worry about rain, snow or hectolitres of sweat poured at the gym preventing you from using the device. The smartwatch is also dustproof. So the watch can accompany you during demanding outdoor workouts, regardless of the weather conditions.
Multitude of functions
The Zeblaze Meteor smartwatch will ensure that you don’t have to reach for your smartphone as often as before. You will be able to access functions such as a calculator, music control, alarm, stopwatch, timer or weather from your wrist. You can even use it to activate the shutter button of the camera your smartphone is equipped with!
- model: Zeblaze Meteor
- colour: blue
- envelope: polycarbonate
- strap: pleasant-to-the-touch plastic
- material: polycarbonate
- type: touchscreen 1.57″ HD
- resolution: 200 x 320 px
- Tightness class: IP68 (dustproof, protection against the effects of continuous immersion in water)
- sensors: wrist heart rate monitor, pulse oximeter
- communications: connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- compatible mobile app: Qwatch Pro (Google Play / App Store)
- Compatible operating systems:
- Android 5.0 and later
- iOS 9.0 and later
- Operating time on a single charge:
- saving mode – up to 14 days
- typical use – up to 7 days
- charging time: 1.5 h
- use temperature: -20ºC to 50ºC
- envelope: 45 x 29 x 10.5 mm
- Wrist circumference: 135 – 230 mm
- strap width: 16 mm
- envelope: 15.3 g
- envelope with strap: 26.8 g
Content of the set
- Zeblaze Meteor smartwatch – blue
- charging cable