The Zeblaze Stratos 2 smartwatch – black
The Stratos 2 is the next instalment of the well-received smartwatch from the Zeblaze brand. The new steel bezel perfectly highlights its outdoor character and durability. The use of high-quality materials and a 50M water resistance rating guarantee durability and comfort in harsh weather conditions. The watch features a high-quality AMOLED Ultra HD touchscreen with an “always-on” function. The device is compatible with up to 4 different navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou). With support for dozens of sports, as well as heart rate, saturation and sleep quality measurements, it will be the ideal choice for active people and anyone who wants to take better care of their health. The built-in rechargeable battery allows uninterrupted operation on a single charge for up to 25 days!
Main product features
- outdoor smartwatch with GPS in black
- waterproof rating of 50M (5 ATM)
- high-quality AMOLED Ultra HD touchscreen
- “always-on” mode (non-blinking screen)
- a 1.32″ display offering vibrant and natural colours
- access to more than 100 different dials
- option to use your own photograph
- option to use your own photo as the watch face
- access to more than 100 different dials
- envelope made of durable plastic
- new bezel made of stainless steel
- new dial made of stainless steel
- a pleasant-to-touch silicone strap with steel clasp
- access to 4 different navigation systems – GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou
- up to 25 days of operation on a single charge (in economy mode)
- improved biometric sensor system measuring health-related parameters
- measurement of heart rate and blood saturation, sleep analysis and physical activity
- calendar, weather, alarms, reminders and smartphone notifications
- menu in Polish
- intuitive and easy to use
- new version of free smartphone app (InfoWear)
- compatible with Android and iOS
The second generation of Zeblaze Stratos 2 watches is all about a refreshed design, the hallmark of which is the new steel bezel. The outdoor design of the smartwatch is sure to appeal to fans of travel, mountain climbing and extreme sports. The envelope is made of highly durable plastic. Adequate protection against screen scratches or dings is provided by the aforementioned stainless steel bezel. At the same time, the Zeblaze Stratos 2 weighs just 52 g together with a pleasant-to-touch silicone strap, the design of which perfectly complements the majestic look of the watch.
In response to user needs, the Zeblaze Stratos 2 smartwatch has been equipped with a desirable feature that the previous generation of this model did not offer. The “always-on” mode ensures that the dial never goes off. Thus, no hand movement is needed to activate the display. This will be a great way to express yourself even better, with dials to match different clothing styles.
An enhanced version of the free InfoWear mobile app (iOS / Android) will provide access to more than 100 different dials that can be displayed on the smartwatch screen. Zeblaze Stratos 2 can always be matched to your mood or outfit. Depending on your needs, you can opt for large numbers, striking graphics or indicators for heart rate, calories burned or steps taken. You can also use your own photos or images to decorate the dial of the smartwatch.
4 navigation systems
The Zeblaze Stratos 2 smartwatch will never let you get lost, regardless of whether you are travelling in a car, hiking in the mountains or running through the woods. This is because the watch supports up to 4 satellite navigation systems. It works not only with GPS signals, but also GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou. Thanks to this, the mapped routes of your workouts or walks will always be accurate and precise!
Water doesn’t scare him!
A quick shower? A muddy bath? Or maybe a street workout on a rainy day? The Zeblaze Stratos 2 smartwatch can accompany you in any of these situations. The 50M (5 ATM) waterproof rating guarantees resistance to frequent contact with water and partial immersion. The smartwatch can therefore successfully accompany you when swimming in the pool. However, jumping into the sea, water skiing and diving will be inadvisable, due to the high speed of the water flow.
Heart rate, saturation and oxygen ceiling
The Zeblaze Stratos 2 smartwatch features a range of enhanced sensors that will enable you to monitor parameters such as heart rate, blood saturation (SpO2) and sleep quality around the clock. You will successfully use them to effectively monitor your health and physical performance. The 24-hour monitoring of your body-related parameters will allow you to better prepare for your training and take better care of your health. Clear graphs displaying all the necessary data will help you.
Your personal trainer
Whether you are running, climbing mountains or doing survival activities, the Zeblaze Stratos 2 smartwatch will be the perfect companion for any of these activities. It’s a watch made for recreation, movement, breaking records and completing increasingly demanding workouts. With its help, you will know what real progression is! The device offers support for dozens of different sports, among which you will find not only running, climbing or walking, but also dance, yoga or pilates. With the Zeblaze Stratos 2 smartwatch, you can track your progress, as well as counting steps and calories burned. Setting goals will help you take better care of your health and motivate you!
Up to 25 days on a single charge
Thanks to its state-of-the-art components and innovative technologies, the Zeblaze Stratos 2 smartwatch has an impressive lifespan. In special economy mode, one charge can last up to 25 days of use. Typical use requires reaching for the charger every 15 days on average. If you opt for workouts with full GPS support, you can count on 40 hours of uninterrupted use of the device.
- model: Zeblaze Stratos 2
- colour: black
- envelope: plastic
- button: stainless steel
- clasp: stainless steel
- strap: silicone
- type: 1.3″ AMOLED touchscreen (“always on display” mode available)
- resolution: 360 x 360 px (326 PPI)
- waterproof class: 50M (5 ATM)
- supported satellite navigation systems: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU
- sensors: wrist heart rate monitor, pulse oximeter
- communication: Bluetooth 5.0
- compatible mobile app: InfoWear (Google Play / App Store)
- Compatible operating systems:
- Android 4.4 and later
- iOS 8.2 and later
- Operating time on a single charge:
- use in economy mode – up to 25 days
- typical use – up to 15 days
- intensive use – up to 10 days
- continuous use of GPS – up to 40 h
- charging time: 1.5 h
- use temperature: -40ºC to 45ºC
- envelope dimensions: 46 x 46 x 12.9 mm
- weight: 52 g
- Zeblaze Stratos 2 smartwatch – black
- magnetic USB charger