The FHC E-100 non-contact thermometer is used to measure body temperature accurately. It is safe for children, babies and adults alike. With its help you can also measure the temperature of food in a bottle, bath water and the room you are in. The entire temperature measurement procedure is quick, precise and extremely hygienic. To take a measurement, simply point the thermometer at your forehead from a distance of less than 5 cm and press a button. The result is instantly displayed on the large and clear LCD screen.
– fast and accurate
– very easy to use
– Non-contact, hygienic measurement of temperature on the patient’s forehead
– Possibility to determine the temperature of the body, objects, environment
– Stores the history of 32 measurements in its memory
– has a large and clear LCD display
– night mode with backlighting and mute function
– powered by two AAA batteries (supplied)
Safe for children
Unlike traditional thermometers (which are inserted under the armpit or into the ear), our thermometer is much safer. Thanks to infrared, the temperature measurement takes place in a non-contact manner. We do not transmit germs, bacteria and other microorganisms, preventing cross-contamination. It does not need to be disinfected, as there is no contact between the little patient’s body and the device during the measurement.
Versatile and multifunctional
The FHC E-100 thermometer can measure a person’s body temperature quickly and accurately, but that is not the only advantage it has. With its help, a caring mother is able to check whether the milk in the bottle or the baby’s bath water is too hot. We can also measure the temperature of the room or other surrounding objects.
Extremely easy to use
To measure the body temperature, point the infrared sensor at the centre of the patient’s forehead, maintaining a distance of 1 to 5 cm. The measurement will be taken at the press of a button and the result will be displayed on the device’s screen after less than a second.
Stores measurement history
During an illness, it is important to conscientiously monitor the patient’s health. The device’s built-in memory, which automatically stores the history of the last 32 temperature measurements, will help you to do this.
Interpreting the measurement results using colours makes it easy to assess the situation quickly. In addition to the digital recording, the large and easy-to-read display will also show one of three colours assigned to the corresponding temperature range.
– if the temperature does not exceed the safe level of 37.4°C, the display is illuminated in green
– when the measured temperature is between 37.5°C and 38.1°C, the screen lights up in yellow and indicates a feverish state
– when the temperature exceeds 38.1°C, the display alerts us with a red colour
The illuminated screen definitely makes it easier to take measurements at night. This is a particularly useful feature if you don’t want to wake a sleeping baby by switching on the bright light in the bedroom. You should also remember to switch off the device’s audible alarm.
A power-saving mode protects against accidental battery drain, which will automatically switch off the device after 10 seconds of inactivity.
– Model: FHC E-100
– range of measured temperatures:
– medical thermometer mode: 32°C – 43°C (89.6°F – 109.4°F)
– technical thermometer mode: 0°C – 100°C (32.0°F – 212.0°F)
– maximum permissible error of measurement:
– in the temperature range 32.0°C – 34.9°C: ±0,3°C
– in the temperature range 35.0°C – 42.0°C: ±0,2°C
– in the temperature range 42.1°C – 42.9°C: ±0,3°C
– measuring distance: 1 – 5 cm
– measuring duration: 0.5 seconds
– permissible operating ambient temperature: 10°C – 40°C
– permissible ambient humidity: ?80%
– storage and transport conditions:
– ambient temperature: -20°C – 55°C
– ambient humidity: ?93%
– power supply: two AAA-type batteries (supplied)
– voltage: DC 3 V
– power-saving function: automatic switch-off after 10 seconds of inactivity
– dimensions: 137 x 87 x 39 mm
- andere Merkmale:
– large, easy-to-read LCD display
– colour backlighting of the screen
Inhalt des Sets
– Touchless thermometer FHC E-100
– 2x AAA batteries