The Saramonic SR-HC2 is an ergonomic microphone arm that conveniently attaches to a desk or table for comfortable audio recording. The robust metal construction is equipped with a clamp compatible with tabletops up to 43 mm thick. The articulating arm ensures precise microphone positioning, while the strong springs provide adequate stability and vibration damping. This unique tripod will allow you to work with 3/8″ and 5/8″ threads, giving you even more versatility when it comes to microphone selection. Also included are 4 Velcro straps for easy cable management.
Hauptmerkmale des Produkts
- professional microphone arm for convenient work organization
- stabile und sichere Befestigung mit Tischklemme
- perfect for podcasters, music producers, vloggers and streamers
- ideal equipment for recording studio or home broadcasting station
- quick and convenient microphone mounting
- an articulating arm for precise microphone positioning
- strong springs for stability and vibration absorption
- kann um 360 Grad gedreht werden
- durable construction made of iron alloy
- designed to work with microphones weighing from 100 to 1000 g
- included adapter from 3/8″ to 5/8″ thread to support different types of microphones
- 4 cable ties for use with microphones
- 4 Velcro straps for easy cable management
Professional recording performance
Do you record vlogs or stream on Twitch or YouTube? Do you run a home studio where you produce your own music? Or maybe you create your own podcast? The Saramonic SR-HC2 arm is a device that will help you organize your workstation and give you full control over the optimal microphone position. The robust metal articulated construction guarantees stability and comfortable use. The arm can be rotated 360 degrees. Quick installation allows you to get ready to record in seconds!
Immer an seinem Platz
The Saramonic SR-HC2 desk microphone arm will work well wherever you need the most ergonomic microphone handling possible. In the set you will find a desk clamp “C-clamp”, which will allow comfortable mounting to a tabletop with a maximum thickness of 43 mm. Thanks to it, the microphone stand will always stay in its place! The strong springs provide an additional advantage, ensuring stability and optimal vibration damping.
One arm, different microphones
Included with the Saramonic SR-HC2 microphone arm is a solidly constructed metal adapter from 3/8″ to 5/8″ thread. This eliminates the need to purchase additional adapters to give you even more flexibility to work with different types of microphones!
For the sake of tidiness in your home studio, the manufacturer has also taken care of optimal cable organization. Included with the Saramonic SR-HC2 desk microphone arm, you will find special Velcro-fastened cable ties. Thanks to them, the cable can be routed along the length of the arm, maintaining optimal length and not getting tangled.
- desks and tops up to 43 mm thick
- microphones weighing between 100 and 1000g
- model: Saramonic SR-HC2
- material: iron alloy
- max. width: 550 mm
- max. height: 550 mm
- max. height: 620 mm
- Gewicht: 1,1 kg
Inhalt des Kits
- Saramonic SR-HC2 microphone arm
- “C-clamp” desk clamp
- adapter from 3/8″ to 5/8″
- 4 velcro-fastened cable ties