The Saramonic LavMicro U1A is a tie microphone designed to work with mobile devices that are equipped with a Lightning connector.
Small size and low weight
Despite its small size, the LavMicro U1A significantly improves the quality of recorded sound compared to most built-in microphones on iPhone or iPad. It has a high quality of recorded sound and a general characteristics that make it easy for you not to worry about the specific location of the lavalier. The weight of a microphone with a cable is only 17 g, and when an adapter is connected it is only 25.5 grams.
Necessary accessories included
The microphone has a clip that allows it to be cliped to your clothes, so it can be as close as possible to the person speaking. The dome of the microphone is equipped with a foam wind shield, which reduces the noise caused by air movement.
The LavMicro U1A is the ideal tool for anyone looking for a compact, discreet solution for recording presentations, podcasts or streams online with iOS devices. The U1A is compatible with most audio recording applications found in the AppStore.
Cable length over 2 meters
The microphone cable is 2 metres long and, using the included adapter, extends it by 23 centimetres.
– All devices with Lightning ports that support iOS 10 or higher
– Output: Lightning connector with MFi certification
– Affection: -40 +/- 3dB (0dB = 1 V / Pa, at 1 KHz)
– Characteristics: omnidirectional
– Signal-to-noise ratio: 65 dB SPL
– Band: 50 Hz-20 kHz
– Power requirements: provided by the iOS device
– Connector: Available on all devices with Lightning ports supporting iOS 10 or higher
– Cable length with microphone: 2 m
– The weight of the microphone cable: 17 g
– Adapter cable length: 230 mm
– The weight of the adapter: 8,5 g
Définir le contenu
– Tie microphone LavMicro U1A
– LavMicro U1 adapter
– Soft cover
– Wind foam
– Clasp clip