The Saramonic SmartRig+ is an audio adapter that allows the use of almost any audio equipment with recording devices such as VDSLR cameras, camcorders or smartphones.
The SmartRig+ is equipped with two mini Jack (3.5 millimetre) inputs and two XLR / Jack (6.35 millimetre) inputs. These allow microphones, consoles or guitars to be connected to a recording device with a mini Jack (3.5 millimetre) connector. Independent level control for both supported channels, switching between mono and stereo modes, and a headphone output for listening make audio work easier. The adapter also offers phantom power support for microphones.
The housing of the unit is made of high-quality plastic. The 1/4″ female tripod mount allows the adapter to be mounted on any photographic tripod and a wide range of other mounts.
- Power supply: 9 V battery
- Alimentation fantôme 48V
- inputs: 2 x XLR / Jack 6.35 mm
- inputs: 2 x mini Jack 3.5 mm
- output: 1 x mini Jack 3.5 mm
- Input: 1 x mini Jack 3.5 mm
- response bandwidth: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- harmonic distortion (THD): less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, – 30 dBu
- signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): 80 dB @ 1 kHz, – 30 dBu
- independent level control for both channels + 20 dB ~ – ?
- adapter mounts: 1/4 “female tripod mount
- dimensions: 12 x 4 x 4 cm
- poids : 130 g
Contenu du kit
- SmartRig+ adapter
- pochette d'adaptateur