Yongnuo YN 50mm f/1.8 DA DSM is a standard lens for Sony E bayonet cameras equipped with an APS-C sensor. The bright f/1.8 aperture and 50 mm focal length (equivalent to about 75 mm in a full frame) provide magical background blurring and fairy-tale art. This is the ideal lens to start your adventure with portrait photography. Fast and precise focusing is ensured by autofocus, supported by a DSM stepper motor.
– very bright aperture f/1.8 facilitates work in difficult lighting conditions
– 50 mm portrait focal length (equivalent to 75 mm on a full frame) provides beautiful background blurring
– fast and accurate autofocus with DSM stepper motor
– Precise, electronic manual sharpening ring
– low weight and compact size
– USB port for software updates
– metal bayonet with gold plated contacts
– excellent price/quality ratio
Lightweight and compact lens
The housing is made of lightweight components, which translates into a very low lens weight of only 146 g. The small size of this glass will certainly appeal to the users of Sony’s mirrorless cameras. It is a great lens for weekend walks and holiday trips.
Autofocus rapide et précis
The lens is equipped with a DSM stepper motor, which makes setting the focus extremely precise, fast and quiet. The accurate autofocus works well during shooting as well as filming.
Manual sharpening mode is supported by Focu-by-wire technology. It facilitates precise sharpening while photographing details and playing with macro photography.
The simple optical design of the lens consists of 8 lenses arranged in 7 groups. One element is optical glass with very low dispersion – responsible for correcting chromatic aberration. The other elements are coated with a nano-coating that reduces glare and flare when working against light.
Minimum sharpening distance is 45 cm, maximum mapping scale 0.14x. The aperture consisting of 7 leaves closes up to f/16. 49 mm diameter filters can be screwed to the lens.
The lens is equipped with a micro USB interface, thanks to which we can update its firmware. The latest software (downloadable on the manufacturer’s website) ensures more efficient autofocusing and compatibility with new cameras.
– model: Yongnuo YN 50 mm f/1.8
– Mounting: Sony E
– painting coverage: APS-C
– focal length: 50 mm (full frame equivalent: about 75 mm)
– Viewing angle: 30,4°
– Focusing: autofocus / manual
– autofocus mechanism: DSM stepper motor
– minimum aperture: f/1.8
– maximum aperture: f/16
– number of aperture leaves: 7
– optical design: 8 elements in 7 groups (including 1 low dispersion glass element)
– minimum sharpening distance: 45 cm
– mapping scale: 0.14 x
– filter diameter: 49 mm
– dimensions: ?6,3 x 5,8 cm
– weight: 146 g
- couleur : noir
– USB port: for software updates
Définir le contenu
– Yongnuo YN 50mm f/1.8 lens for Sony E
– Sunshield LH-52 T
– lens caps on the front of the lens
– back lens cap