1. Which legal entity will use your personal data?
FOXFOTO s.c. with headquarters in Łódź, ul. Rąbieńska 18, 94-227 Łódź, REGON: 473304713, NIP: 9471916045
2. How will we use your personal information?
FOXFOTO s.c. will use your personal data for the purposes of:
a) execution of trade;
c) marketing and promotional activities;
The legal basis for processing your personal data by FOXFOTO s.c. is
Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) and b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/45 / EC (consent, performance of the contract or completion of an order).
3. What personal data will we use?
Only personal data that are necessary for the above purposes of FOXFOTO s.c. will be processed in particular:
Name, Company name, VAT number, business address, e-mail address, bank account number.
4. What means will we process your personal data with?
Your personal data will be processed through IT operating systems.
5. Who will we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal data with other entities providing services to FOXFOTO s.c. ie accounting office and supervisory authorities such as the Tax Office / Social Security Office.
6. Why is the transfer of your personal data required?
Transmission Your data is required due to the implementation of the provisions of the contract.
If they are not given, it is not possible to sell goods or services resulting from the conclusion of the contract.
7. What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
In relation to your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) access – you can request free access to your own data;
b) rectification – you can apply to FOXFOTO s.c. for correcting incorrect or incomplete personal data;
c) deletion – you can apply to FOXFOTO s.c. for the removal of personal data if one of the following circumstances applies:
– personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
– you have accepted the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing;
– you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or you object to processing for purposes of direct marketing;
– personal data was processed unlawfully;
– personal data must be removed in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to whom FOXFOTO s.c.
– personal data were collected in connection with offering information society services.
d) Limiting processing – you can apply to FOXFOTO s.c. to restrict how your personal data is processed if one of the following circumstances applies:
– you question the accuracy of your personal data – for a period allowing FOXFOTO s.c. check the correctness of this data; Processing is against the law, and you oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
– FOXFOTO s.c. no longer needs personal data for processing, but it is necessary for you to establish, investigate or defend claims;
– you have objected to the processing of the right to object and to the automated decision-making – until you find out whether the legitimate grounds on FOXFOTO s.c. they are superior to your opposition.
e) data transfer – you can apply to FOXFOTO s.c. for transferring the data provided to us to another organization or requesting to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
f) withdrawal of consent – you can withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your personal data.
g) opposition – you can object to processing by FOXFOTO s.c. Your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing or any other situation provided by law by notifying your reservations.
8. How can I make a complaint?
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; the contact information of this authority is provided below:
Office for the Protection of Personal Data
Ul. Stawki 2
9. How long will we store your personal information?
We will store your data for the period necessary for the purposes referred to above, or for the period required by law.
If you have any questions, please contact the Administrator:
FOXFOTO s.c. with headquarters in Łódź, ul. Rąbieńska 18, 94-227 Łódź,
Tel.+48 42 252 99 95 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org