The movable arm, based on two ball heads, allows you to quickly and comfortably position the microscope at the right angle and then lock it in the optimal position. Once the correct distance from the microscope has been set, the focus of the image will be adjusted by means of a dedicated knob located on the housing of the device. In addition, the USB power cord is equipped with a backlight power control module. All the knobs are within easy reach, so it only takes a few seconds to find the optimal position for the microscope.
The Redleaf RDE-11600U USB digital microscope offers a 1600x zoom to see the finest details of objects viewed on a micro scale, on a computer or smartphone screen. The 24-bit processor installed in the device allows you to capture high quality images, which can be recorded in the form of movies or photos with different resolutions.
The set with the Redleaf RDE-11600U microscope also includes a CD with dedicated software for Windows, which makes it easy to save photos and videos and adjust parameters such as brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness and much more. In addition, Apple computer users can capture images from the microscope using native system applications such as QuickTime Player and Photo Booth. The driver board also includes dedicated software for Android. However, connecting the microscope to a smartphone requires an OTG cable, which is not included.
– model: USB digital microscope Redleaf RDE-11600U
– maximum approximation: x1600
– light source: 8 LEDs
– frame rate per second: 30 f/s with 600 LUX illumination
– backlight adjustment: from 0 to 3000 LUX (knob placed on the cable)
– digital zoom: x5
– sharpening range: from 0 to 40 mm (manual)
– photo resolution: from 160 x 120 to 6324 x 4742 px
– video resolution: 640 x 480 px
– supported operating systems: Windows (XP, Vista, Win7/8/10), Mac, Linux
– USB Type A connector (compatible with USB 1.1, USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and OTG)
– Transparent decantation
– adjustable arm
– calibration card
– Driver and software CD