Yongnuo YN565EX III is a new edition of the popular flash Yongnuo journalistic brand, designed for use with Nikon cameras. High power, a number of useful functions and an optical remote control make it an essential tool in the bag every amateur photographer or a professional.
Powerful and precise control
Flash YN565EX III Nikon camera has a flash guide number equal to GN 58. High power combined with a wide range of adjustment (in a range from 1/1 to 1/128, with 1/3 EV step) allow you to choose precisely the correct value to the existing lighting conditions of the scene.
lamp offers three operating modes: manual, automatic strobe and i-TTL, making it easy to achieve the desired effect.
– Manual mode (M) gives you complete control over the parameters of the lamp. In manual mode, the power level is set manually by the user.
– strobe mode (Multi) allows you to perform a series of flashes in a single exposure, so you can make creative photographs showing the movement in the scene.
– Auto Mode (i-TTL) will work perfectly wherever time plays an important role, eg. in the course of reportage, weddings, etc. in this mode, the lamp in cooperation with the camera adjusts the flash output based on information collected from the flash of the measurement. Many methods
trigger version III journalistic flash Yongnuo YN565EX can be triggered in many ways.
– Foot ISO – lamp attached with a hot shoe on the sled directly camera or release radio bearers.
– PC interface – using a traditional cable connector PC sync.
– The optical flash control with the transfer of automation, lamps compatible with Nikon and Canon (Sn and Sc)
– Traditional triggering flash (modes S1 and S2), or the use of photocell reacts to the first flash another flash (S1), or additionally, cleverly omitting another flash pre-flash measurement (S2).
Flash compensation (FEC)
this is a function that allows to adjust the power of the flash operating in automatic mode, i-TTL. After setting the compensation of all the flashes will be performed with a predetermined correction power, so to help you get the desired effect. For example, the FEC set at -1 EV will reduce power flashes so that illuminated the topic was underexposed by 1 exposure.
Sync on the first or second curtain
mode enables creative use of flash effect at the beginning or end exposure. Lamp reporter YN565EX III offers flash synchronization with both the first (early exposure), and the second curtain (end of exposure), allowing you to significantly change the nature of the received images. Liberation second curtain flash allows you to capture the effect of movement behind the object, for example. Smudges for the vehicle occupants. In the case of flashes on the first curtain blur zastanemu registered by the light in front of the moving object in the scene.
direction and angle of flash – light of different nature < br /> Solutions implemented in the lamp Yongnuo YN565EX III allow the free forming and rapid nature of the emitted light by it. Moving the burner with automatic (or manual) lens, diffuser, and reflector will allow you to creative selection of the selected scene lighting.
continuous readiness to work
used in flash systems allow to shorten the time between two discharges (at full power and the primary power supply) to just 2 seconds, this device provides almost constant readiness to work.
Universal power supply the main power source for the flash Yongnuo YN565EX III are four cells (batteries) AA. Compatible with universal cell, commonly available in stores around the world makes that the lamp can operate virtually anywhere. Additionally, to optimize the lamp is equipped with the power saving function, which in the case of a long idle automatically turns off the lamp.
High performance To further enhance device performance, you can connect it to an external water or power a battery bank eg. YN52000. Additional external power source will allow you to shorten the time between flashes, and extend the working time, without having to replace batteries.
IA Assistant Front-assist illuminator lamp autofocus performance help you capture outstandingly detailed images in low light conditions.
Easy control Easy, backlit LCD and intuitive and feature-rich menus make it easy to navigate the functions of the lamp, and the large and convenient buttons keep you comfortable even while wearing gloves. You can also enable or disable the audible signals indicating the charge of the burner and its readiness to re-flash.
Long service components flash YN565EX III made of high quality materials to ensure long life. Advanced system protects the device from overheating. In case of detection of high temperature protection mechanism will inform you of this, and then reduce the available functions, thus protecting the lamp against damage.
Full compatibility Mini USB port for updating software